Kinnear Out

oldtype

What an utterly clueless, bullshitting embarrassment of a man our manager is.

I can't believe he hasn't been given any grief off our fans for his behavior, his lies and more importantly, the results and performances we've had to endure since he took over. People seem to be content for him to take us into the Championship.

Let's face it, we're stuck with Ashley and a shit squad 'til the Summer at least, sacking him and getting a new manager in (eg Curbishley) is the only way we're going to avoid the drop.

KINNEAR OUT!!  :rant:

Guest firetotheworks

I agree with the sentiments of Kinnear going but why bring it up now? He wouldnt have been negotiating for players, so its hardly his fault.

I agree with the sentiments of Kinnear going but why bring it up now? He wouldnt have been negotiating for players, so its hardly his fault.

No reason, I just happen to be logged on at the moment.

Should be brought up every morning just to keep it topical.

Because hopes of a solution in terms of fixing the team's playing staff problems has been completely eradicated.

I'm kind of hoping he did get screwed over and decides to quit as a result.

Guest fading star

He has though been feeding supporters horse-shit about the club’s plans for the transfer window. I’m sure he said that he was in charge of transfers.

He has though been feeding supporters horse-shit about the club’s plans for the transfer window. I’m sure he said that he was in charge of transfers.

At one point he said Wise was doing the buying and selling.

It has been said that Wise has been sacked.

He has though been feeding supporters horse-s*** about the club’s plans for the transfer window. I’m sure he said that he was in charge of transfers.

Perhaps that explains the shit business.

He has though been feeding supporters horse-s*** about the clubs plans for the transfer window. Im sure he said that he was in charge of transfers.

Perhaps that explains the shit business.

It certainly does, as Joe likes to sign players he can have a game of darts with over a pint. These fancy dan Veloso's wouldn't be much up for it would they?

He has though been feeding supporters horse-s*** about the clubs plans for the transfer window. Im sure he said that he was in charge of transfers.

The voices in your head don't count as rumours.

Howard Wilkinson won the Old Old English Division One in 1992.

Him and Kinnear of of the same ilk, of the same era.

That was what we got when we appointed Kinnear. Howard Wilkinson without the pedigree.

This was being widely posted a couple of days ago by other people. Please apologise.

This was being widely posted a couple of days ago by other people. Please apologise.

No ;)

He's got a good case for constructive dismissal. Watch him walk out tomorrow and sue us.

Then the board could just consult video archives and provide evidence of lie after lie.

Plus it would be hard to do so when the buffoons at the club are trying to give him a three year extension to his contract.

Well now we have seen what's happened AGAIN during a transfer window I think JK will be close to quitting and I wouldn't be surprised if he quits in the next couple of days. I know he talks a lot of shit but he was certainly under the impression that if we sold then we would get more than we have in.

Guest black n white

Just watched the clips of him on motd2 blowing kisses to the fans, what a pleb (Obviously taking to much notice of what mike has had to say) :kinnear: