Kinnear Out

oldtype

wouldn't mind letting hughton have a go for the rest of the season.

coudn't be worse than kinnear, he at least knows the players names.

What do you mean he couldn't do worse...he DID do worse

I think that people underestimate this club when it comes to attracting quality managers. But the problem is Ashley atm unfortunately, as he doesn't want/afford to spend any money. IF this ever changed and the club got a new owner and the new owner had a very good presentation of the clubs longterm plan and showed some ambition im sure this would be a great challenge and that there would be some quality managers willing to take this challenge under the right circumstances.

I do think that most managers around know about this club and it's history and fan base and what potential it has. Also probably know how little success NUFC has had..

But this will probably not happen with Ashley being the owner as he doesn't have financial power enough, and clearly doesn't know how to run a football club or make the right choice when it comes to picking the new manager.

But at this moment it would be quite difficult i think...

Guest Chris P

So. no answers, thought not. No names. Haven't quite thought it through! eh. just sack Kinnear because he's a cunt , shit . clueless etc.

Well done lads.

So. no answers, thought not. No names. Haven't quite thought it through! eh. just sack Kinnear because he's a cunt , shit . clueless etc.

Well done lads.

there have been plenty of names suggested. Have you bothered to read it all?

Guest The Libertine

I've just read on another board that JFK has so far managed an amazing 4 victories from 24 league and cup games .   :clap:

He definitely  way better than Capello then, isn't he Mike!  :frantic:

Extremely similar to Keegan though?

6 wins in 21 for him  :smitten:

So. no answers, thought not. No names. Haven't quite thought it through! eh. just sack Kinnear because he's a c*** , s*** . clueless etc.

Well done lads.

I'm sorry, don't take this personally, but you're a fucking idiot.

The question has been answered at least once every two pages on this thread because people like you think they're being smart by being the first to mention it. You're not. It's been discussed. Over and over and over again.

Check back a couple of pages on this thread if it's really an answer you want. Or perhaps you may direct yourself to the "post-Kinnear appointments" thread that was made specifically to stop people from asking this question.

So. no answers, thought not. No names. Haven't quite thought it through! eh. just sack Kinnear because he's a c*** , s*** . clueless etc.

Well done lads.

The question has been answered at least once every two pages on this thread because people like you think they're being smart by being the first to mention it. You're not. It's been discussed. Over and over and over again.

Check back a couple of pages on this thread if it's really an answer you want. Or perhaps you may direct yourself to the "post-Kinnear appointments" thread that was made specifically to stop people from asking this question.

I reckon you are the idiot, not him, because he's partly right, or he's more on the right lines than you.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Very few managers could do much with this bunch of players. The problem is higher up, if you don't cotton on to the fact that any manager just can't win when he has a board that doesn't support him, the penny might drop if Ashley is here for a few more years.

Then again, maybe not.

Well done lads.

I reckon you are the idiot, not him, because he's partly right, or he's more on the right lines than you.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Very few managers could do much with this bunch of players. The problem is higher up, if you don't cotton on to the fact that any manager just can't win when he has a board that doesn't support him, the penny might drop if Ashley is here for a few more years.

Then again, maybe not.

correct.

Well done lads.

Then again, maybe not.

correct.

even more so, when this week we have lost 2 of our few good players we had on the books, albeit one of them has been replaced by a good [cheaper] player but he ought to have been added to what was already here.

Ah, the "old timers" one-two punch.

Paranoid.

Nah, you're fine mate, I just don't agree with you on anything.

You couldnt agree with me pre-99, cos you know nowt about it.

Paranoid.

Which is why I don't talk about it.

Paranoid.

youve had plenty to say about Keegan

Paranoid.

who left the club in the shit in 2008.

Paranoid.

who left the club in the shit in 2008.

who saved the club , in 1992

Paranoid.

who left the club in the s*** in 2008.

who saved the club , in 1992

People are capable of doing good things at one point and bad things at another. (cf. Philippe Petain)

And that's the end of this discussion because thread hijacking is bad.