Trouble in Level 7 today?

Guest michaelfoster

LMFAO

The stupidity of some of your arguments are hilarious. Fair enough I'm not going to change any points of view with this ran, because you're probably stubborn old fuckers who have forgot what it was like when you used to go as a young'n but aye, anyways....

The people backing up the stewards on this one are all either employed or have been previously employed by the club as stewards, also they have somehting against the bring back the noise lads.

It is NOT law to remain seated in football stadia, however the club can suffer fines and risk getting the ground closed due to losing its safety certificate. Which I must admit I don't wish to happen. However, how many of you whinged about Ashley and wanted him out? If he gets fined, if the ground gets closed and he doesn't get ticket sales, maybe he'll have to f*** off slightly sharper? Double standards if you ask me when half of you probably complained about people buying a f***ing pie at half time because you wanted him out.

When our away fans stand everywhere else in the country, there is never a problem, similar with other fans I have seen travel away.

I used to go into the unofficial singing section last year, where the Toon Ultras sat/stood and there was never any bother, unfortunately some more charvas decided to tag onto this. However, should only middle-class people be able to attend? Should they f***. Check the history of the game, and you will find it is/was a working class sport for working class people, so why the f*** should less fortunate people not be allowed to support the team they love? These so called scummy people have been going for years, even since you were a kid, when there was even more violence and hooliganism.

Since when was attacking someone for not sitting down acceptable?

When is anything ever going to change until people rebel, and protest. The singing of "Stand up if you love football" was a stroke of genius from who ever began singing it on the spot, it was veyr basic, caught on quick and it united both sets of fans in their love of the game. It worked, really quickly too.

For anyone who has sat in the singing section this year, they can clarify the effect it has made, it's getting stronger and stronger and louder and louder. People who have never sat there seem to have a fear of accepting how good it is/can be.

The largest problem about this standing issue is the government and laws about standing at football games. How come you can stand for Rod Stewart in the North West Corner of St James' but not for Newcastle United?

At the end of the day I am sure a good 75% of those standing in the singing section would happily admit people have every right to sit and watch if they choose, they just believe they should have the right to stand if they like too. Considering the likes of thespence and Liam Oh were PROBABLY the ones criticising the Toon Ultras for their narrow mindedness and slagging off other fans, I think you need to take a good look at yourselves first. As it would appear the "bring back the noise" lads are the ones creating a unity with not only their on fans but other ses of fans too not causing a divide like you PROBABLY originally, and still do claim.

Apologies if I have offended either of the members mentioned, I just think your hatred for these lads who want to make a difference is extremely annoying, ignorant and damn right pathetic.

Apart from that have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. :thup:

bluelaugh.gif

Comedy gold. 

LMFAO

The stupidity of some of your arguments are hilarious. Fair enough I'm not going to change any points of view with this ran, because you're probably stubborn old fuckers who have forgot what it was like when you used to go as a young'n but aye, anyways....

The people backing up the stewards on this one are all either employed or have been previously employed by the club as stewards, also they have somehting against the bring back the noise lads.

It is NOT law to remain seated in football stadia, however the club can suffer fines and risk getting the ground closed due to losing its safety certificate. Which I must admit I don't wish to happen. However, how many of you whinged about Ashley and wanted him out? If he gets fined, if the ground gets closed and he doesn't get ticket sales, maybe he'll have to fuck off slightly sharper? Double standards if you ask me when half of you probably complained about people buying a fucking pie at half time because you wanted him out.

When our away fans stand everywhere else in the country, there is never a problem, similar with other fans I have seen travel away.

I used to go into the unofficial singing section last year, where the Toon Ultras sat/stood and there was never any bother, unfortunately some more charvas decided to tag onto this. However, should only middle-class people be able to attend? Should they fuck. Check the history of the game, and you will find it is/was a working class sport for working class people, so why the fuck should less fortunate people not be allowed to support the team they love? These so called scummy people have been going for years, even since you were a kid, when there was even more violence and hooliganism.

When is anything ever going to change until people rebel, and protest. The singing of "Stand up if you love football" was a stroke of genius from who ever began singing it on the spot, it was veyr basic, caught on quick and it united both sets of fans in their love of the game. It worked, really quickly too.

For anyone who has sat in the singing section this year, they can clarify the effect it has made, it's getting stronger and stronger and louder and louder. People who have never sat there seem to have a fear of accepting how good it is/can be.

The largest problem about this standing issue is the government and laws about standing at football games. How come you can stand for Rod Stewart in the North West Corner of St James' but not for Newcastle United?

At the end of the day I am sure a good 75% of those standing in the singing section would happily admit people have every right to sit and watch if they choose, they just believe they should have the right to stand if they like too. Considering the likes of thespence and Liam Oh were PROBABLY the ones criticising the Toon Ultras for their narrow mindedness and slagging off other fans, I think you need to take a good look at yourselves first. As it would appear the "bring back the noise" lads are the ones creating a unity with not only their on fans but other ses of fans too not causing a divide like you PROBABLY originally, and still do claim.

Apologies if I have offended either of the members mentioned, I just think your hatred for these lads who want to make a difference is extremely annoying, ignorant and damn right pathetic.

:lol:

Guest Geordiesned

....but did anyone see what happened in the Singing Section against Spuds?

I heard some bloke got nutted by one of the bouncers who were brought in to help steward the game. If so that's absolutely disgraceful.It's rediculous to think how victimised you get as a football fan, compared to any other "type" of person.

I for one thought it was really impressive when both sets of fans sung "stand up if you love football" which was started in the Singing Section. It showed a bit of unity and that people are willing to put differences aside to fight for something they believe in.

Don't get me wrong, people should be allowed to sit at the game if they desire, but you should be able to stand if you want too.

....but aye, anyon know exactly what happened with that bloke? Shows how pathetic it is when they're hiring bouncers to get people to sit down!

As Nixon (steward at SJP) said last week the stewards have been TUPE across to firm called Phoenix-Eye. Phoenix-Eye also look after events at Newcastle Racecourse, which used to be the place Operations Director at Newcastle United David Williamson worked. David Williamson is quoted on the Phoenix-Eye website endorsing PE.

Now the bit where the doormen come in is Phoenix-Eye sister company is Phoenix-Security. The P-S staff have been working at Shearers since it opened.

Dont cry if your "bring back the noise" seats last for 1 season only.

What's your problem with this like? A lot of people who sit/stand in the leazes corner were up in level 7 slightly further along last season before the prices were cut.

The club creates an area for people, flogs cheap as chips tickets to create the noise & people act like Man United fans thinking they can stand up & do what they like & just like Manc fans it is all over zealous staff that are the issue. CRINGEWORTHY!!!

But I saw this incident and the lad who got hit (who wasn't a bairn by the way but a middle aged bloke) was just standing up. Doing nowt else wrong. He was randomly picked out of all the people standing and aggressively told to sit down and when he asked why he got hit for it. Why does being able to buy cheap tickets mean that he deserves to be hit by someone? People have a choice of where to sit at a game. A lot of people chose to sit in the leazes corner as it was a chance to be able to sing and have some fun, instead of sitting as if you are in a library like a lot of other areas of the ground. Some people chose to sit there because it was cheaper than other areas, but the majority have been moved from the old leazes end level 7 round to the corner.

The steward launched himself at the bloke to hit him. Over zealous staff? Aye, and then some. No-one has the right to hit someone for not sitting down at a football game, we are not in fucking Italy you know. What next? Hand the stewards batons, riot gear and cs spray and let them have a real dig at the fans? Bollocks.

You're being a bit OTT really.

If people didn't stand all of the time, there wouldn't be any bother.  :dontknow:

I think the only person being OTT was the steward tbh. You're effectively saying that by standing fans should expect the stewards/bouncers to cause bother?! That's certainly what it seems like.

LMFAO

It is NOT law to remain seated in football stadia, however the club can suffer fines and risk getting the ground closed due to losing its safety certificate. Which I must admit I don't wish to happen. However, how many of you whinged about Ashley and wanted him out? If he gets fined, if the ground gets closed and he doesn't get ticket sales, maybe he'll have to f*** off slightly sharper? Double standards if you ask me when half of you probably complained about people buying a f***ing pie at half time because you wanted him out.

I used to go into the unofficial singing section last year, where the Toon Ultras sat/stood and there was never any bother, unfortunately some more charvas decided to tag onto this. However, should only middle-class people be able to attend? Should they f***. Check the history of the game, and you will find it is/was a working class sport for working class people, so why the f*** should less fortunate people not be allowed to support the team they love? These so called scummy people have been going for years, even since you were a kid, when there was even more violence and hooliganism.

So you condone a steward hitting a fan?

....but did anyone see what happened in the Singing Section against Spuds?

I heard some bloke got nutted by one of the bouncers who were brought in to help steward the game. If so that's absolutely disgraceful.It's rediculous to think how victimised you get as a football fan, compared to any other "type" of person.

I for one thought it was really impressive when both sets of fans sung "stand up if you love football" which was started in the Singing Section. It showed a bit of unity and that people are willing to put differences aside to fight for something they believe in.

Don't get me wrong, people should be allowed to sit at the game if they desire, but you should be able to stand if you want too.

....but aye, anyon know exactly what happened with that bloke? Shows how pathetic it is when they're hiring bouncers to get people to sit down!

As Nixon (steward at SJP) said last week the stewards have been TUPE across to firm called Phoenix-Eye. Phoenix-Eye also look after events at Newcastle Racecourse, which used to be the place Operations Director at Newcastle United David Williamson worked. David Williamson is quoted on the Phoenix-Eye website endorsing PE.

Now the bit where the doormen come in is Phoenix-Eye sister company is Phoenix-Security. The P-S staff have been working at Shearers since it opened.

Dont cry if your "bring back the noise" seats last for 1 season only.

What's your problem with this like? A lot of people who sit/stand in the leazes corner were up in level 7 slightly further along last season before the prices were cut.

The club creates an area for people, flogs cheap as chips tickets to create the noise & people act like Man United fans thinking they can stand up & do what they like & just like Manc fans it is all over zealous staff that are the issue. CRINGEWORTHY!!!

But I saw this incident and the lad who got hit (who wasn't a bairn by the way but a middle aged bloke) was just standing up. Doing nowt else wrong. He was randomly picked out of all the people standing and aggressively told to sit down and when he asked why he got hit for it. Why does being able to buy cheap tickets mean that he deserves to be hit by someone? People have a choice of where to sit at a game. A lot of people chose to sit in the leazes corner as it was a chance to be able to sing and have some fun, instead of sitting as if you are in a library like a lot of other areas of the ground. Some people chose to sit there because it was cheaper than other areas, but the majority have been moved from the old leazes end level 7 round to the corner.

The steward launched himself at the bloke to hit him. Over zealous staff? Aye, and then some. No-one has the right to hit someone for not sitting down at a football game, we are not in fucking Italy you know. What next? Hand the stewards batons, riot gear and cs spray and let them have a real dig at the fans? Bollocks.

You're being a bit OTT really.

If people didn't stand all of the time, there wouldn't be any bother.  :dontknow:

I think the only person being OTT was the steward tbh. You're effectively saying that by standing fans should expect the stewards/bouncers to cause bother?! That's certainly what it seems like.

Absolute bollocks.  That's nothing like what I've said.

I've said that if they employ people to stop people standing, and people stand, they should expect to be told to sit down.  If people hadn't stood yesterday, nothing would have happened.  They are the rules, whether you think they are right or wrong.

The steward who assaulted someone was dealt with as they should have been.

I can sing and sit down as well, but its alot easier when standing up. The atmosphere wouldnt be as good if everyone sat down.

Easier?

Yes easier. Not in terms of physically easier, ie. my voice doesnt go when I sit down, but its easier to sing when you're standing up with everybody else. In terms of confidence and feeling part of something.

No, I'm saying you're trying to suggest that people think that is the case when clearly no one does, then saying other peoples' arguments are stupid & hilarious. :thup:

Oh yes, its so 'hilarious', so do you think people would come on here, read through the thread, and genuinly be laughing, because its so so 'hilarous' & 'comedy gold'?

No I have not & the only person online I know is Nixon.

However, how many of you whinged about Ashley and wanted him out? If he gets fined, if the ground gets closed and he doesn't get ticket sales, maybe he'll have to f*** off slightly sharper? Double standards if you ask me when half of you probably complained about people buying a f***ing pie at half time because you wanted him out.

Yes the ground getting closed will make Keith Harris find a buyer more easily. Anyone with sense would only buy food or drink in the ground if they really have to, as it is over priced s****.

I used to go into the unofficial singing section last year, where the Toon Ultras sat/stood and there was never any bother, unfortunately some more charvas decided to tag onto this. However, should only middle-class people be able to attend? Should they f***. Check the history of the game, and you will find it is/was a working class sport for working class people, so why the f*** should less fortunate people not be allowed to support the team they love?

Lets not mix working class up with scummy charva's ay.

The bloke got took away by the Police man.

When is anything ever going to change until people rebel, and protest. The singing of "Stand up if you love football" was a stroke of genius from who ever began singing it on the spot, it was veyr basic, caught on quick and it united both sets of fans in their love of the game.

Yous were singing "HATE COCKNEYS" at them a few times were was the love then.

Yeah well sit down or it may go.

People who stand are going to make the work of the Ultra's/Bring Back The Noise end, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

You don't offended me at all, however Liam O has sent me a PM & he is really upset  :lol: by all this

The steward in question got carted off by the Police which is the correct thing.

The club was trying to create singing area, not a standing section. Hopefully warnings will start getting dished out & then bans. AS IT WOULD BE A SHAME THAT THE AREA WAS ENDED BECAUSE MORONS COULD NOT FOLLOW THE CLUBS & LOCAL AUTHORITY RULES!!!!

You obviously include stewards assaulting people in that? Yes you're right, BUNCH OF MORONS!

Yeah the bit where I said he got arrested was correct. If you chaps noticed in this thread I have posted all ways for yous to complain & Skirge has posted as named person at the club. Many of yous contacted people?

No, I'm saying you're trying to suggest that people think that is the case when clearly no one does, then saying other peoples' arguments are stupid & hilarious. :thup:

Oh yes, its so 'hilarious', so do you think people would come on here, read through the thread, and genuinly be laughing, because its so so 'hilarous' & 'comedy gold'?

Tbf I began with that and it was a daft comment to make. It was ment in a more sarcastic manner though.

I just find it ridiculous how narrow minded people are about our support...our own fans...fans who don't aim to cause trouble, just stand up for what they believe in, quite literally....

For all of those morons in this topic who keep saying , cheap seats this , cheap seats that have you really got a clue about it.

Some fans like myself renewed my season ticket knowing I was going to be moved into the " singing section " , do you really think I chose to sit there because there are cheaper seats there. I dont think so like .

Do you really think the singing section would of worked with £500 season tickets?

It is NOT law to remain seated in football stadia, however the club can suffer fines and risk getting the ground closed due to losing its safety certificate. Which I must admit I don't wish to happen. However, how many of you whinged about Ashley and wanted him out? If he gets fined, if the ground gets closed and he doesn't get ticket sales, maybe he'll have to fuck off slightly sharper? Double standards if you ask me when half of you probably complained about people buying a fucking pie at half time because you wanted him out.

Possibly the worst debate attempt I've seen anyone put forward on here.

Absolutely pathetic effort.

You probably need to read back & see who called who hilarious. O0

Not really, if you wanted to affect Ashleys bank account then ticket sales was the first solution raised at the top of all this shite with Ashley. Which I didn't agree with, yet plenty people said boycott the games then....

For all of those morons in this topic who keep saying , cheap seats this , cheap seats that have you really got a clue about it.

Some fans like myself renewed my season ticket knowing I was going to be moved into the " singing section " , do you really think I chose to sit there because there are cheaper seats there. I dont think so like .

Do you really think the singing section would of worked with £500 season tickets?

No.

I think that is because there is not 3000 fans who would want to pay that and sit in a " singing section ".

I am not disagreeing with your point there at all , but your point comes across as if people who sit there only sit there for the cheap prices. That is not the case at all.