Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

Unfortunately no matter how happy we are of his failure, Man U don't lose anything. They paid nought for him. We're still, and will remain, the biggest suckers in history for his deal.

If Man u fail to win the title and I think they will after losing Ronaldo and Tevez, Owen will cop the blame from the Man U fans. If Owen thought he was miserable here he'll be sick of his life by the end of this season.

And that strikeforce is nowhere near good enough to win a team the World Cup.

I know you're fishing but with the exception of maybe Brazil and the Argies, no other national side have the options England do up front.

Presumably you're fishing too by not including Spain.

By the end of the season everyone will be talking about Defoe and Bent as new options for Capello's world cup squad while Owen will be nursing some injury or the other.

For comfort his mum will read his brand values to him while sitting at his bed side. "Your still good looking Michael, and no one can ever take that away from you. EVER"

Defoe is nailed on for it now. It'll be him, Rooney, Heskey, Walcott and Crouch. Bent is a possiblity

Michael Owen WILL make the World Cup squad.

now that one isn't getting a bite  :lol:

Do you honestly think he won't?

Like it or not he'll score goals for Man U and if you play for Man U then you'll make the England squad just for that.

If he's fit, he'll be at the World Cup. Of course that's no guarantee in itself.

I know you're fishing but with the exception of maybe Brazil and the Argies, no other national side have the options England do up front.

Well I forgot about Spain but yes and no.

Torres and Villa are possibly the best two strikers around but there's no-one else beyond that. The range of options England have, is better than anyone else.

Torres and Villa are possibly the best two strikers around but there's no-one else beyond that. The range of options England have, is better than anyone else.

:lol:

Surprise surprise, pictures of Owen holding his head in his hands all over the papers. He is fucking shit and that image will represent any club he plays for. Should retire and concentrate on wanking off horses. Cunt.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/89881261.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D085009208BDE8A2C6DF9E6638B330EFE1F581AE1605D8FD87

1 of several I seen today in the papers.

Yeah, England's options up front is much better than Messi, Tevez, Aguero and Milito or Ribery, Anelka, Benzema and Henry.

Yeah, England's options up front is much better than Messi, Tevez, Aguero and Milito or Ribery, Anelka, Benzema and Henry.

Ribery upfront? Nada.

Guiza, Llorente, Raul, Bojan, Negredo etc......

I'd rather have Ameobi than Bojan, it's like playing a dwarf with no legs

Just another dwarf like Messi eh? Bojan is a quality player man obviously not as good as Messi but he'll be a top player in years to come.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/89881261.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D085009208BDE8A2C6DF9E6638B330EFE1F581AE1605D8FD87

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :razz: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Just another dwarf like Messi eh?

Except Messi is the 2nd best player in the world currently behind Arshavin. Bojan everytime I've seen him has been horrendous and weak and shit.

I did say apart from the Argies but Messi and Aguero aren't strikers. You may as well include Lampard and Gerrard then as they're attacking midfielders.

Tevez? Couldn't get a game at Man U ahead of England's Wayne Rooney? Milito? No better than Defoe.

Who else do they have up front?

Anelka - never really done it for France

Henry - That's one i'll give you

Benzema - Good player but you wouldn't swap him for Rooney.

And beyond them 3 who do France have?

Just another dwarf like Messi eh?

Except Messi is the 2nd best player in the world currently behind Arshavin. Bojan everytime I've seen him has been horrendous and weak and s***.

I qualified that point after because I knew you'd jump on it like that.  O0 He's weak because he's 18! Look at his scoring record, pretty good for a 16-18 year old.

Guest Heneage

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :razz: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bikey's just seen a replay of the Owen chance.

Just another dwarf like Messi eh? Bojan is a quality player man obviously not as good as Messi but he'll be a top player in years to come.

Bojan is rubbish.

Just another Dos Santos. No way he'll make the grade at Barca or for Spain.

Bojan is rubbish.

Just another Dos Santos. No way he'll make the grade at Barca or for Spain.

Dos Santos was sold because he wasn't good enough, Bojan is still there...