Various bad news from this mornings papers (if true)

Ketsbaia

Is Riise better than Enrique?

i dont think he is, Riise was awfull in the last few seasons for Liverpool, people seem to rate Riise off the back of the wonder goals he scored years ago

Is Riise better than Enrique?

i dont think he is, Riise was awfull in the last few seasons for Liverpool, people seem to rate Riise off the back of the wonder goals he scored years ago

Aye, the Morten Gamst Pedersen effect.

Riise sucks arse, and those are silly comments from Enrique, BUT i think Jose knows he wants him out. Remember those comments he made about having a contract and no one was going to force him out, it makes sense now.

Riise isnt a good defender, I rate Enrique much higher than him. Enrique is much better defending than Riise, Riises best quality is going forward and he isnt good at that either. The most irritating thing about Riise is that he doesnt track his man back home, he always just slow jog back defensivly. If we go and get Riise in january or ever, I promise you that you will hate him and start boo him.

Got to love Joe Kinnear's motivational techniques, your not good enough and I want to get rid of you, now go out and play for me

JFK to Mrs Kinnear - "I was going to leave you for someone else but she said no - So what's for tea, love?"

If the Upson thing is true he'd be coming as a starter.

So who gives way now we've just found a decent partnership? :knuppel2:

Three clean sheets out of four and yet we need a centre-back. Mental. :nope:

We'e put bids in for Upson and Baines? Hello two years ago. ???

Guest michaelfoster

Wouldnt be too bothered if Harper left, he is not getting any younger & we need to start giving Krul experience, Krul said he would leave the club if Harper signed on which would mean we would have to buy another keeper

Guest LucaAltieri

Wouldnt be too bothered if Harper left, he is not getting any younger & we need to start giving Krul experience, Krul said he would leave the club if Harper signed on which would mean we would have to buy another keeper

Midds?