Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur - 21/12/08 - Pre-match thread

Dave

Our team (if Redknapp comes to his senses and drops Bentley) will probably look like this:

-----------------------Gomes--------------------------

corluka-------dawson----------king----------ekotto

lennon----------zokora--------huddlestone---o'hara

----------------------------modric------------------------

------------------------------Bent---------------------------

Subs: sanchez, bale, gunter, bentley, boateng, pavlychenko, campbell

We should be able to beat that shower of fuckin shite like

:lol: :clap:

Lennon vs Enrique and Jonas vs Ekotto should be the highlight of the game.

if o'hara plays lm instead of bentley, Jonas will have a much tougher task.

How come Bentley isn't playing to his capabilities?

cos he's a wanka

Guest kingdawson

I have no clue. I could sort of understand it at the beginning because he was played out of position (Ramos played him lm or just behing the front man). Now Redknapp's come in and is playing him in his natural position, he's still playing shite with the odd decent game here and there. His set pieces have benn an utter joke thus far.

I have no clue. I could sort of understand it at the beginning because he was played out of position (Ramos played him lm or just behing the front man). Now Redknapp's come in and is playing him in his natural position, he's still playing shite with the odd decent game here and there. His set pieces have benn an utter joke thus far.

Karjala has worked it out for you.

Guest LucaAltieri

Punching above his weight at Blackburn. Had a decent side around him. Has now moved to a less cohesive team, playing in a different role, with the expectation that comes with a big price tag.

I have no clue. I could sort of understand it at the beginning because he was played out of position (Ramos played him lm or just behing the front man). Now Redknapp's come in and is playing him in his natural position, he's still playing s**** with the odd decent game here and there. His set pieces have benn an utter joke thus far.

I reckon it's because he doesn't give a shit. He looked like he was out to prove something at Blackburn, I'll admit I haven't seen him that much this season but when I have seen him he's seemed more bothered about his hair than the game.

NUFC: Shay Given, Habib Beye, Jose Enrique, Sebastien Bassong, Fabricio Coloccini, Danny Guthrie, Nicky Butt, Jonas Gutierrez, Charles N'Zogbia, Shola Ameobi, Michael Owen ©

Subs: Steve Harper, Damien Duff, Geremi, Steven Taylor, David Edgar, Mark Viduka, Andy Carroll

THFC: Gomes, Didier Zokora, David Bentley, Tom Huddlestone, Aaron Lennon, Roman Pavlyuchenko, Luka Modric, Michael Dawson, Verdan Corluka, Ledley King ©, Benoit Assou-Ekotto

Subs: Gareth Bale, Chris Gunter, Fraizer Campbell, Adel Taarabt, Cesar Sanchez, Kevin-Prince Boateng, Jamie O'Hara

So Bent,  Woodgate and Jenas out for them... Modric and Lennon start despite having 'strains'.  Heres hoping they pull something early on.  Could do with King getting a kick to the knee too (come on sholaaaaaa).

Andy Carroll on our bench ahead of Xisco,  reckon he could well be off in january.