West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=531847&page=3

From what ive been told, and i posted the same on Skunkers earlier:

The basic gist of it all stems back to the championship winning party last season when something happened between Carroll and Nolans bird/wife apparently they became a bit to familiar in one of the toilets at whichever hotel it was they were at and Nolan had been told by another players bird what was happening after she'd caught them at it in the bog. Nolan stormed in and they had to be split up by Jose Enrique and Mike Williamson.

Nolans bird had spunk in here eye apparently and if Nolan had been a few seconds earlier he would have caught Andy on his vinegars.

Allegedly it spilled in to the car park and Nolans bird and Carrolls bird had a right go at each other, tits out rolling about the lot.

Dont shoot the messenger, just what i was told by a fella who i have no reason to doubt and is a Newcastle corporate box holder. __________________

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=531847&page=3#ixzz12dhCzXyx

:mackems:

:lol:

The basic gist of it all stems back to the championship winning party last season when something happened between Carroll and Nolans bird/wife apparently they became a bit to familiar in one of the toilets at whichever hotel it was they were at and Nolan had been told by another players bird what was happening after she'd caught them at it in the bog. Nolan stormed in and they had to be split up by Jose Enrique and Mike Williamson.

Nolans bird had spunk in here eye apparently and if Nolan had been a few seconds earlier he would have caught Andy on his vinegars.

Allegedly it spilled in to the car park and Nolans bird and Carrolls bird had a right go at each other, tits out rolling about the lot.

Dont shoot the messenger, just what i was told by a fella who i have no reason to doubt and is a Newcastle corporate box holder. __________________

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=531847&page=3#ixzz12dhCzXyx

That's not it and as you can probably guess that's not true either.

Just say what happened then.

I'm not posting it on here, I'm not risking a banning. PM me if you want the gossip.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Why exactly would you get banned?

the information must include several links to streamed football matches and a fixture list.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm not posting it on here, I'm not risking a banning. PM me if you want the gossip.

I'm not sure how you would get banned if you added allegedly.

Having studied libel I can assure you that doesn't work.

SSN understands...

quality :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
  MsiDouglas  Mark Douglas

@ChrisKenobi I checked it out yesterday for Sunday Sun deadline. Outright denied. Not been working today. Tittle tattle probably.

The thought of Mike Williamson and Jose Enrique splitting up a fight :lol: That'd be mint :lol:

I can imagine Jose just diving straight in there but Williamson being the one who turns up to help when it's all but sorted anyway so he looks like he's been involved. :lol:

MsiDouglas  Mark Douglas

@ChrisKenobi I checked it out yesterday for Sunday Sun deadline. Outright denied. Not been working today. Tittle tattle probably.

Is that regarding the information in a pm?

The thought of Mike Williamson and Jose Enrique splitting up a fight :lol: That'd be mint :lol:

That's the detail that makes me laugh more than the jizz filled eye. Of course it's the lovely Jose splitting it up.

I'm not sure how you would get banned if you added allegedly.

Having studied libel I can assure you that doesn't work.

allegedly

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

MsiDouglas  Mark Douglas

Didn't mention the info in the PM. David Icke has scared me into thinking the NUFC Armoured Cloggers will come and smash my woman like face in if I type it out.

MsiDouglas  Mark Douglas

Didn't mention the info in the PM. David Icke has scared me into thinking the NUFC Armoured Cloggers will come and smash my woman like face in if I type it out.

If they catch you prepare yourself for Sports Direct @ Room 101.com

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

MsiDouglas  Mark Douglas

If they catch you prepare yourself for Sports Direct @ Room 101.com

:kinnear: