West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He obviously borrowed a shirt of "Fat necked Nolan"!! You could fit two necks in that shirt.

I think its a trick, to make him look more "boyish". And hope the judge will fall for it  :lol:

Probably just got his wallet straight out and tried to give a grand to the baliff.

He obviously borrowed a shirt of "Fat necked Nolan"!! You could fit two necks in that shirt.

I think its a trick, to make him look more "boyish". And hope the judge will fall for it  :lol:

Tiger Wood's PR guys did the same thing and gave him a shirt a few sizes too big to make him look like a repentant little boy.

Incredibly lucky if the fine is all he's got. Not exactly a deterrent for him though is it? :undecided:

I am sure his legal team have made it quite clear to him that any more appearances in court will likely lead to a much heavier sentence.

Previous offences can't be brought up when deciding on guilt, but they are looked at by the judge before deciding on sentencing.

This was the glassing incident, right?

£1000 fine though, that's ridiculous considering how much he makes :lol:

For common assault it's pretty normal, if a bit on the heavy side. He'll also incurr court costs that are probably higher than his fine.

They can't judge the fine based on his income, many people think that footballers get lighter sentences because they aren't too familiar with the sentences handed out to us normal folk.