West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Speculation of Spurs coming in at a late stage and offering Crouch as a makeweight :lol:

£40 + Crouch I hope. (by saying hope I dont really hope for it to happen, but if it does happen I hope it £40 million at least.)

Lets get this bidding start going. Lets get as much as possible, if we now are to sell him.

TalkShite reckon NUFC are holding out to find a replacement.

This makes the most sense.

My prediction - the bid will edge up and be accepted at or near 40m, but it won't be confirmed until very very late as we simply have to find something resembling a short-term replacement (Sturridge, perhaps) before making it official.

Guest kingdawson

Speculation of Spurs coming in at a late stage and offering Crouch as a makeweight :lol:

We're not going to match Liverpools ridiculous bid.

£40 + Crouch I hope.

Lets get this bidding start going. Lets get as much as possible, if we now are to sell him.

who's the 40 quid for?

Guest palnese

Tony Barrett

Carroll flying to Merseyside on private jet that was sent to the North East to collect him by LFC. Deal very much on.