West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest TrueToon

Harry Redknapp saying that he had a good laugh at us this afternoon.

YOU c*** - f*** OFF.

He's right though. The propaganda was ridiculous, whether you believe Carroll wanted out or not.

This,We are being bitter if anything towards Harry,I'm sure the league laughs at us alot.The way we handle business is crazy tbh..

REMEMBER: We still got HBA  :smitten:

A 7 mp bid in the summer window, and he is gone.

http://media.techworld.com/cmsdata/products/10167/Kodak%20large.jpg

He'd go for a disposable camera full of pictures of cash.

Fake, thats 12 MP :)

Guest Wally_McFool

I thought that  the twitch went very close to calling Mike Ashley a liar in terms of the "battle" to keep Carroll.  :coolsmiley:

Suspect we paid around £7m in total for Ben.

what are you talking about?

I suspect that we paid around £7m in total (including the loan fee) for Ben Arfa.  Therefore, I do not see the logic in people proclaiming that we'd gladly take £7m for him in the summer.

Harry Redknapp saying that he had a good laugh at us this afternoon.

YOU CUNT - FUCK OFF.

He's right though. The propaganda was ridiculous, whether you believe Carroll wanted out or not.

Aye I know. I just hope the truth comes out.

Fucking hell man. Just when the Hughton/Pardew shit was starting to calm down.

Suspect we paid around £7m in total for Ben.

what are you talking about?

I suspect that we paid around £7m in total (including the loan fee) for Ben Arfa.  Therefore, I do not see the logic in people proclaiming that we'd gladly take £7m for him in the summer.

7.5 and we're talking

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Carroll could've said no though, but he didn't so anyway you cut it he sold his boyhood dream for cash :(

Don't say that! Everyone on here'll start saying that you're mad and that Carroll loves the Toon, and that its all Ashley's fault that we've just sold an inexperienced but full of potential player for more than Barcelona signed David Villa for.

If someone offers £35million for any of our other players, I'd accept those bids too.

I really don't think this makes us a 'selling' club. I just think this is an outrageous some of money, that is so far above his realistic value its absurd, and he's asked to leave. So get rid and move on

Guest Ebolarama

Redknapp might be an awful, lying spiv, but to anyone angry at him for laugh: get a grip.

The club knew what it was doing. £35m is a ridiculous amount of money. It was a charade from start to finish.