West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hang about, people are now agreeing with the saggy faced cunt! That's surely a sign of the impending apocalypse! :lol:

On a serious point, it's worth remembering that Spurs were after Carroll and as we all know Harry's just about the bitterest fucker out there. It's no surprise that he's happy to shoot his mouth off about it, he's had his chips well and truly pissed on.

Hang about, people are now agreeing with the saggy faced cunt! That's surely a sign of the impending apocalypse! :lol:

On a serious point, it's worth remembering that Spurs were after Carroll and as we all know Harry's just about the bitterest fucker out there. It's no surprise that he's happy to shoot his mouth off about it, he's had his chips well and truly pissed on.

true he wanted him majorily and just seen his chances of cl reduce even further with lpool entering the equation

Guest guinness_fiend

Ryan Donaldson

As if anyone in there right mind wouldnt of done the same?!! Ha.

Carroll leaving his legacy.

Dear me.

I know.  Awful grammar.

teasy  regardless of the order of the events.

Are we selling the clubs best striker?

Are you happy about this?

Do you think 50k fans deserve better?

Where does this leave Ashleys 5year plan?

Do you believe the club will progress under Ashleys ownership?

Its not the order of events I'm arguing with, its the events themselves.  Anyone who reckons Carroll was made to put in a transfer request is a lunatic in my book (and that includes that horrible saggy faced contemptuous twat on SSN).

But to answer your questions.  Obviously yes we've sold our best striker, no I'm not happy but I'm not as suicidal as some on here.  All Newcastle fans deserve much better, from Andy Carroll.  But as good a player as he is and as much as I supported him because he was a Newcastle player I've never been under the illusion that he's anything but a horrible big headed twat in reality, so it doesn't surprise me that much.  Where it puts Ashley's plan is actually totally in Ashley's hands, he can do alot with that money if its spent on the right players.  £35m spent on 4 quality players would put us in a much better position then we were with Carroll in the side and no new players.  I actually do believe we can progress, but the key will be the summer.  The club should no longer be losing big money and we've received £35m for Carroll, so I expect major moves in the summer.  Without them I'll lose any belief in Ashley.

Ryan Donaldson

Somebody terminate that little s***'s contract so he can end up at Blyth Spartans.

Agreed, he should have typed "have" not "of".

Ryan Donaldson

Somebody terminate that little s***'s contract so he can end up at Blyth Spartans.

Carroll could've said no though, but he didn't so anyway you cut it he sold his boyhood dream for cash :(

Don't say that! Everyone on here'll start saying that you're mad and that Carroll loves the Toon, and that its all Ashley's fault that we've just sold an inexperienced but full of potential player for more than Barcelona signed David Villa for.

If someone offers £35million for any of our other players, I'd accept those bids too.

I really don't think this makes us a 'selling' club. I just think this is an outrageous some of money, that is so far above his realistic value its absurd, and he's asked to leave. So get rid and move on

:nod: My view pretty much. To hell with Carroll. He wanted gone, and we have received a fee far beyond what is reasonable for a player who's done so little in his career. Hopefully, we can finish the season on a positive note and spend the funds well. That is all I am thinking about.

teasy  regardless of the order of the events.

Are we selling the clubs best striker?

Are you happy about this?

Do you think 50k fans deserve better?

Where does this leave Ashleys 5year plan?

Do you believe the club will progress under Ashleys ownership?

Its not the order of events I'm arguing with, its the events themselves.  Anyone who reckons Carroll was made to put in a transfer request is a lunatic in my book (and that includes that horrible saggy faced contemptuous twat on SSN).

But to answer your questions.  Obviously yes we've sold our best striker, no I'm not happy but I'm not as suicidal as some on here.  All Newcastle fans deserve much better, from Andy Carroll.  But as good a player as he is and as much as I supported him because he was a Newcastle player I've never been under the illusion that he's anything but a horrible big headed twat in reality, so it doesn't surprise me that much.  Where it puts Ashley's plan is actually totally in Ashley's hands, he can do alot with that money if its spent on the right players.  £35m spent on 4 quality players would put us in a much better position then we were with Carroll in the side and no new players.  I actually do believe we can progress, but the key will be the summer.  The club should no longer be losing big money and we've received £35m for Carroll, so I expect major moves in the summer.  Without them I'll lose any belief in Ashley.

My position also. But I am pretty sure Ashley will only spend about £20m of that money in the summer and take the rest back as repayment of his loan.

Guest neesy111

Fuck me, people trying to defend Carroll by saying he's going to win trophies galore at Liverpool and shows his ambition.

:facepalm:

Guest TrueToon

Ryan Donaldson

:pow: