West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mate at work was a couple of years above him at Joseph Swan and has always said he was an absolute prick. And has always stood by his opinion through last season and this. Seems he was right.

A lad I went to school with played with Carroll and said the same thing.  His words were "He has the ego of Shearer with a quarter of the ability - no word can describe how much of a prat he is."

...and that was him being nice! :o

Tbh not one person who's known a football through school has ever had a good word to be said about them. Not that they are insanely jealous or owt.

The mitre one I had when I was 14 was the best I ever had.  It was great.

Guest Thump 1892

Mate at work was a couple of years above him at Joseph Swan and has always said he was an absolute prick. And has always stood by his opinion through last season and this. Seems he was right.

A lad I went to school with played with Carroll and said the same thing.  His words were "He has the ego of Shearer with a quarter of the ability - no word can describe how much of a prat he is."

...and that was him being nice! :o

Tbh not one person who's known a football through school has ever had a good word to be said about them. Not that they are insanely jealous or owt.

The mitre one I had when I was 14 was the best I ever had.  It was great.

Gyargh, and I was trying so hard to resist!

I wonder how the game in April is going to be? I can see a nasty atmosphere from the away end, he should be given dogs abuse.