West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Douglas is adamant there's something to the Carroll story, despite denials.

Says the stories "didn't just come out of thin air" and that someone is trying to push a Carroll to NUFC move. Also said that it definitely wouldn't happen in January and that he couldn't see NUFC having both Ba and Carroll on the books at the same time.

Douglas is adamant there's something to the Carroll story, despite denials.

Says the stories "didn't just come out of thin air" and that someone is trying to push a Carroll to NUFC move. Also said that it definitely wouldn't happen in January and that he couldn't see NUFC having both Ba and Carroll on the books at the same time.

ridiculous considering we needed a striker when carroll was banging them in here, and got back on a free. so basically say we can get him for 10m, we've basically been paid £25m + Ba

With the press doing their best to unsettle our best players every window, it's a refreshing to have us unsettling somebody else's player for a change.

Such a bitter, resentful young man.

:p I'd much rather we continued to conduct ourselves out of the public eye and maintained our professional (if not sentimental) approach to football business. Sick of Harry Redknapp and his 'we're all mates' guff that the press lap up, he's the Rex Ryan of football.

Lol.

My mam: "Who's playing?"

Me: "Man City and Liverpool."

My mam: "Who's winning?"

Me: "Liverpool"

My mam: "How?, Carrol plays for them?"

One to treasure that like.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Cheers IP, drink spat on my laptop.

Lol.

http://www.tinygif.com/data/media/8/ohh-yeahh.gif

Lol.

:lol:

That's the most cutting comment I've ever seen you make.

Guest johnson293

Saw Dalglish's post match PC where he's asked about the Carroll stories... wasn't happy!

:troll:

He was also going on about the 'Photo on Twitter' (presumabely the one of Carroll asleep in a nightclub), repeatedly stating it was 2 years old.

Guest neesy111

Saw Dalglish's post match PC where he's asked about the Carroll stories... wasn't happy!

He was also going on about the 'Photo on Twitter' (presumabely the one of Carroll asleep in a nightclub), repeatedly stating it was 2 years old.

2 years ago most of the footballing world didn't know who Carroll was.

and I don't think his hair was that long either. He'd hardly have a bodygaurd with him two years ago as well.

and I don't think his hair was that long either. He'd hardly have a bodygaurd with him two years ago as well.

His hair was like this two years ago, a mess of grease, instead of a long ponytail of congeled gunk:

http://www.nevercaptainnickybutt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/CARROLL.jpg

His hair was like this two years ago, a mess of grease, instead of a long ponytail of congeled gunk:

http://www.nevercaptainnickybutt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/CARROLL.jpg

Ah yeah, I forgot. But still, IMO that pic is recent. Ponytail and all didn't it?