West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm pretty sure Carroll will be aware Wraith would go to the press with what he text so even if there was some truth in these stories you'd imagine he'd be hesitant in telling him.

Carroll would destroy even more of his Liverpool career should he text back and said 'yeah, hopefully mate' and then nothing come of it.

Wraith is a dick, this latest episode just adds more dickishness to his bow of cocks.

I actually heard a rumour that Messi handed in a transfer request to be able to join us. He wanted to play with Shola Ameobi so bad, he said, and as long as his wages matched Sholas, that was good enough.

Shame that it was my mate who made that rumour up, like, but maybe he heard something from SEMTEX?

http://i.imgur.com/WxiTG.jpg

I really tried my best, but I just couldn't achieve the same level of smug. Sorry lads.

I'm also in the toilets, which didn't really help me get into the role.

:lol:

Excellent.

I think he's a good player who could be great and would be phenomenal with Ba, who clearly prospers alongside a genuine number 9.

My main concern (other than the cost, obviously) would be the fans not taking to him again. Personally I don't have much anger for him at all but I realise I'm in a fairly small minority as far as that goes.

I think he's a good player who could be great and would be phenomenal with Ba, who clearly prospers alongside a genuine number 9.

My main concern (other than the cost, obviously) would be the fans not taking to him again. Personally I don't have much anger for him at all but I realise I'm in a fairly small minority as far as that goes.

Agree with all this.

Agree with all this.

I'd be fine with him coming back, but his form is godawful and he doesn't help himself at all with his personal life, and cuntish behaviour. I dunno, I just don't think it's worth the risk.

Saying that, we've fuck all upfront other than Ba... so I guess I'd take him back. Doesn't take away from the fact he could be a lot better than he is, with a little focus.