West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Ba, Cisse, Carroll, Shola - that's a pretty handy squad striking quartet in my book.

The end of 4-3-3 if he signs imo.

Not at all, the sign of a good manager is to use different formation for different circumstances, no reason we cant use numerous systems to suit whatever players we have and opposition we face.

Only want it if it's a view to a permanent deal, taking a club we are in direct competition with's player on to send him back there is hardly advisable.

He would surely also have to take a massive wage cut to come to us permanent while Liverpool will surely have to pay half of the wages while he's on loan.  I just can't see it happening.  Has to be Mike and Dekka taking the piss, has to be :lol:

Oh rawk.  :aww:

"Carroll should not go out on loan. Not to anyone and most certainly not to Newcastle. If they want him back, they'll have to pay. 25M+. With 1M being added for each time they ask for a lower price. "

Err........ deal  :crazy2:

Wonder what type of reception he would get at SJP

Not a good one. Phone signals are a b****** there.

:lol:

Imagine if we signed him on loan for nowt and gave him the 35 shirt ffs :lol:

Must be some truth in it I just saw Steven Taylor deleting names off his mobile.

Actually an excellent move if it can be pulled off. Get him on loan for a nominal fee for next season and then look to buy when the SKY money kicks in and goes through the roof the following season. Are folk remebering we could play upwards of 55 games with reasonable progress in Europe / Cup games.

From the Mirror:

"And the Liverpool owners are backing their manager’s judgement - although Newcastle must commit to a permanent £17 million transfer as part of the deal.

Newcastle are also prepared to pick up Carroll’s £75,000 wages in full - another demand by Liverpool to any other clubs after his signature."

No chance on either claims.

how is this trolling? what makes people think we going to have him back for f*** all?  we know ashley is tight but the scouse paid 35 million , theres no way in hell they would sell him for less than 10mill.

is Carroll worth around 10 mill and the hassle?

We're talking about a 1 year loan with the option of a permanent deal though, not a straight out permanent transfer.  That's fucking hilarious and just screams "rubbing your noses in it" :lol:

Guest bimpy474

how is this trolling? what makes people think we going to have him back for f*** all?  we know ashley is tight but the scouse paid 35 million , theres no way in hell they would sell him for less than 10mill.

is Carroll worth around 10 mill and the hassle?

Because I don't think they'll go for it. And if they did, them losing £25m in 18 months is hilarious.

Well they bought Keane for £20m and sold him back 6 months later for £10m...proves they are fucking mental enough to do it.

Guest nufc_89

In spite of the fact that this is a fist in pool´s ass, I dont want him back for two reasons. Firstly, I dont want to see any long balls. Secondly, it would feel like going back to a cheating girlfriend.

Newcastle must commit to a permanent £17 million transfer as part of the deal.

:lol:

Newcastle are also prepared to pick up Carroll’s £75,000 wages in full

As if :lol: