West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

------------------Krul----------------

--Debuchy-Saylor-Colo-Santon-

----------------Tiote----------------

--------BArfa--------Cabaye------

--Cisse-------Carroll----------Ba-

Something like that for home games is jizztastic imo, teams would be shit scared and we would score goals for fun.

how is this trolling? what makes people think we going to have him back for f*** all?  we know ashley is tight but the scouse paid 35 million , theres no way in hell they would sell him for less than 10mill.

is Carroll worth around 10 mill and the hassle?

60+games next year potentially. If we got him on loan it might free some funds up elsewhere too.

Ba was ready for retirement in less than half of that least season. Nice to have options.

Something like that for home games is jizztastic imo, teams would be shit scared and we would score goals for fun.

That is mental. :lol:

Something like that for home games is jizztastic imo, teams would be s*** scared and we would score goals for fun.

Cisse stays in the middle. Carroll can play there in the waffa and cups games.

The amount of games we'll be playing next season, should this go through I don't have any issue with him starting up-top in a 4-4-2. The 4-4-3 isn't gonna suit against every side we face, nor will the Dembas be able to start every match.

Not only that, but we need to play a goalkeeper.

:lol:

how is this trolling? what makes people think we going to have him back for fuck all?  we know ashley is tight but the scouse paid 35 million , theres no way in hell they would sell him for less than 10mill.

is Carroll worth around 10 mill?

put it another way, thats a £25m loss for liverpool, I'd call that bad business

The prospect of him coming back and returning to form is a very tempting proposition. Teams (even stupid ones like Liverpool) don't pay 35m for players who are just battering rams. He's well able to play it on the deck as well as being one of the most dominant aerial CF's I've ever seen.

Ba, Cisse and an on form Carroll would be some set of options to choose from.

I'll be expecting some serious grovelling from the cunt if he does come back though.

Something like that for home games is jizztastic imo, teams would be s*** scared and we would score goals for fun.

That is mental. :lol:

Newcastle 10 Malmo 0

Guest Loven11

With the number of games we will be playing next season then yep I'd have him back on loan and if it's the right price for a permanent move in the future then maybe.

Agent Carroll return to HQ, your mission is complete.

Piss off man.

come on think about it, loan deal back with agreed low price performs great we buy him back for less than half we paid for him, the utter trolling of liverpool can't be resisted

Or we bring back somebody that could quite easily upset squad harmony, who is also not as good as what we've got and I highly doubt he would be happy to be third choice either. As that is what he would be.

Can't believe the amount of people that are dripping like a fridge at the prospect of this twat coming back.

So fuck if he's not happy, he'd be on loan and if he starts acting up send the fucker back, what have we lost then?

I wouldn't want Carroll back for pretty much any fee right now, but on loan for a fraction of his wages is well work it.

how is this trolling? what makes people think we going to have him back for f*** all?  we know ashley is tight but the scouse paid 35 million , theres no way in hell they would sell him for less than 10mill.

is Carroll worth around 10 mill and the hassle?

Because I don't think they'll go for it. And if they did, them losing £25m in 18 months is hilarious.

f***ing funny this.

Seems a weird one if it actually isn't just a wind up. He needs to be starting this season wherever he plays and wont get ahead of Cisse or Ba. Even if the latter does leave I can't see Carroll working with Cisse. Not against the move if he is happy to bench warm, he will undoubtedly get games given the amount of games we have, but not the pacey winger-cum striker i think we need.

Be astonished if this one actually happens, although I am sure he would be desperate to come home!

You can't? I think he would be perfect foil for both Ba and Cisse if we were to play 2 up front, probably better than Ba and Cisse together.

Your probably right actually, I was thinking about playing 4-3-3. Provided we fill the wings and midfield with pace and creativity it could work nicely. If we get Carroll back to his best Cisse/Carroll front line would scare the shit out of defenses. Bully-boy tastic!

Guest Spiria

Don't think we can play with that. Benny don't play well when he is deeper in the pitch. And nothing is scarier than Ben arfa with the ball in our own  area.

Not sure what to make of this but I don't see why it would be the end of 4-3-3, why wouldn't it work with Carroll up top and two supporting him (he obviously wouldn't be first choice btw, this is in case Cisse is out for whatever reason).

I still believe he can go fuck himself mind  :hmm: