West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Fantastic............

Back to the 4-4-2. POOOOO

4-4-2 was always going to be our main formation I reckon.

Guest bimpy474

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

Incredible development at ‪#nufc‬. Approach made for Carroll after de Jong interest fell through. Getting more for ‪#thejournal‬ tomorrow...

6:59 PM - 15 Jul 12

Not a replacement for Ba or Cisse then. Fuck the doomongers.

Yeah you daft cunts......:D

The amount of games we'll be playing next season, should this go through I don't have any issue with him starting up-top in a 4-4-2. The 4-4-3 isn't gonna suit against every side we face, nor will the Dembas be able to start every match.

The amount of games we'll be playing next season, should this go through I don't have any issue with him starting up-top in a 4-4-2. The 4-4-3 isn't gonna suit against every side we face, nor will the Dembas be able to start every match.

Not only that, but we need to play a goalkeeper.

Fantastic............

Unfortunately I partly agree, although I don't think we've seen the last of the 4-3-3.  We're definitely going for tactical adaptability. 

Bit too risky playing without a keeper anyway, imo.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Fantastic............

Unfortunately I partly agree, although I don't think we've seen the last of the 4-3-3.  We're definitely going for tactical adaptability. 

We'll switch through the game as we usually do, but I think the 4-4-2 will be more common.

Guest bimpy474

He can be any number he likes except 9, he doesn't deserve that anymore, well not until he earns the right again, and then only after Cisse leaves.

Not only that, but we need to play a goalkeeper.

:lol: Fucking Dave.

Guest henrique

I wish we could play 4-4-3 every game like

Guest Spiria

Fantastic............

If we play 4-4-2 I would like an amelioration because hoofball is annoying as fuck.

Bit too risky playing without a keeper anyway, imo.

Colo.