West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I agree, but the foundation of last season was set by very sound defence and robust midfield as I already said, by February, pretty much the pressure was off, and the only threat to your title was us.

Some on here like to pretend you had some super strike force all season, you did'nt!

And Forest.

Forest could'nt win away and when they made no January signings, they were never going to win the league.

Didn't Forest win at the hawthorns last season?

Think Nolan has a greater influence on Carroll than Hughton. This is in no way a detrimental comment about Hughton, just that Carroll is more likely to be swayed by what Kev says.

If he gets behind the next managerial appointment, I can see Carroll staying.

Imagine if he left in January. :lol:

Just when I get lulled into a false sense of security Ashley pulls some shit like sacking Hughton which reminds me anything can happen.  We will be reminded of that come January when AC9 is on his way out. :(

Christ, seriously, imagine if he did leave. Fucking fucking hell - it doesn't bare thinking about. Not only would we go down but, along with one or two others, he's what's keeping me so glued to the club at the moment - it'd kill. He's no less Mr Newcastle atm than Shearer was. Arguably moreso, given the shite around him.