West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PM'ed you the best I know of, Madras, courtesy of our very own M4.

Did the exact same thing  :smug:

Is it the video of all his goals with 'Underdog' music or something else?

Different one, that's on his Vimeo account. He has loads of last season's goals on dailymotion.

He just continues to impress each game - even when the team does not play well you get a decent performance from Andy

He has made an amazing amount of progress in the last 12 months, really took his game to another level - I just look forward to the day we play someone like Bent beside him

Dunno if anybody ever reads old match threads, but I've had a look at a few and by Christ, Kaizero REALLY hated Carroll last season. :lol:

He calls him worse than shite all the time.

I remember someone last season saying he had a head like a 50p, cant remember who it was like, I think it was Ronaldo, but I might be wrong.

"Boyd and Miller would ruin the Championship. Any good striker would. Carroll is nothing. "

"He wont be playing the Premiership. Newcastle are trying to sign a quality striker, hence the interest in Boyd. Caroll will be warming the bench next year, shipped out to a pish team and never heard of again.

Caroll for scotland. "

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Might have been Ronaldo.

Shut up man Dave, it's blatantly obvious he isn't up to it. Or we can kid ourselves a bit longer like we did with Huntington and Ramage.

Haha, clicked on that and saw this:

Since your thick as shit i'm not surprised you didn't understand.

:lol:

Really I'm not going to bother with the primordial retards that infest this forum anymore.

It is a sad inditement of this country that a horrendous cretin with a brain more defunct than Cliff Richard's penis is allowed to address a refined intellect such as mine with crass abandon. Hopefully the job centre put you on a literacy course so you may actually be able to spell words with more than one syllable.

As for Carroll, hopefully he'll improve and start scoring the goals we need to gain promotion.

:lol: :lol:

AS9's a big miss man.  He was a bit of an idiot at times but he was also pretty funny.

I remember someone last season saying he had a head like a 50p, cant remember who it was like, I think it was Ronaldo, but I might be wrong.

I'm sure that I said his head was like a 50p and at the time, it was.  He's a totally different player now and has made massive progress.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The people trimming the grass get's more training then the players ffs

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs089.snc1/5083_116934111521_516766521_2927859_1162057_n.jpg

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5374/010278629313700.gif

Please don't hotlink from the official site.

Gotta love this photo too, showing our shit central midfielders sitting on their arses.

:lol: We're going down.

Great quotes from Page 9. Another retrospective Ronald ROFL-er too.