West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Selling Carroll would be an absolute disgrace after all what Pardew said about keeping him.

People should go after Pardew (and rightly so) if Carroll is sold after all the assurance that he gave us

Guest kingdawson

I honestly think Carrolls a smokescreen for someone else. Redknapp has already stated he's looking at Suarez and there's also reports about Fabiano on loan. Think we've probably asked you about his availability when talking about Bentley and Keane but nowt more then that.

Selling Carroll would be an absolute disgrace after all what Pardew said about keeping him.

People should go after Pardew (and rightly so) if Carroll is sold after all the assurance that he gave us

He should fkn resign if it did happen. :buck2:

@Neilfarrington Neil Farrington

Disturbing whispers from London of a straight cash deal between Spurs and #nufc for Carroll. Falsest of economies if so, Mr Ashley.

he couldnt even get tonights strike force right

Guest D.O.O.M.

I did hear this morning that Carroll and his agent was together at his house in Jesmond this morning. Also heard that Moat was in a meeting with Indian business men and the fat one.

This is probably bull and coincidental at best but I wouldn't put it past this frickin club

I did hear this morning that Carroll and his agent was together at his house in Jesmond this morning. Also heard that Moat was in a meeting with Indian business men and the fat one.

This is probably bull and coincidental at best but I wouldn't put it past this frickin club

But raul Moat is dead, I saw it on telly

Hope we keep playing it along the ground a bit more when he's back. Not a criticism of Carroll obviously.

Played it long just as often tonight as we have in the past with Carroll in the team tbh.