West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This season: kick offs outside TupTup, rucks in Blu Bambu............last season all we had to worry about was Xisco getting a fisting @ The Powerhouse

homophobia , the worst disease.

I would go with cancer but there you go.

This season: kick offs outside TupTup, rucks in Blu Bambu............last season all we had to worry about was Xisco getting a fisting @ The Powerhouse

homophobia , the worst disease.

Gaaaaaaaaayyyyy

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hopefully he'll get a stint in prison for this. Don't care if he's a key player for us, smashing a glass in someone's face isn't cool.

nar basically what happened is some guy nd him were argueing, the guy threw his drink, nt the glass at ac then ac threw his drink, followed by the glass being thrown in the guys face, glass went everywhere, ac ran off, bt must hv been caught by the bouncers then arrested, the guy was bleeding everywhere, unsuprisingly. duno whether to tell the police or nt, what do u think?

nar basically what happened is some guy nd him were argueing, the guy threw his drink, nt the glass at ac then ac threw his drink, followed by the glass being thrown in the guys face, glass went everywhere, ac ran off, bt must hv been caught by the bouncers then arrested, the guy was bleeding everywhere, unsuprisingly. duno whether to tell the police or nt, what do u think?

Surely then he'll just claim the glass slipped? It'll all come to nothing.

If you talk the same way as you write, the police wouldnt be able to understand you anyway. So dont bother

If you talk the same way as you write, the police wouldnt be able to understand you anyway. So dont bother

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If that account is true then the other guy started the incident and it could be argued that Carrol responded by chucking his drink and the wet glass has slipped out of his hand. Would still be reckless but a decent defence solicitor would strongly mitigate on Carrols behalf that it was an accident following a drunken dispute, that the other guy started.

I can't imagine CCTV footage within a darkened night club to be of much use. I'd be very surprised if it caught the incident and was of high enough res to pick out a flying pint glass/ bottle.

I can't imagine CCTV footage within a darkened night club to be of much use. I'd be very surprised if it caught the incident and was of high enough res to pick out a flying pint glass/ bottle.

The incident happened in the VIP area,  AC does not mingle with the mongs downstairs ffs!!!!

Guest WalkervilleMag

The incident happened in the VIP area,  AC does not mingle with the mongs downstairs ffs!!!!

He is a mong himself, so that does not make sense.