West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fast losing patience with him tbh. "You haven't started me in the last few games so why the fuck should i give a damn now?" is what it looked like to me. No question he's a total twat of a bloke, and he really needs to get his arse in gear cos he could be so much better. Right now, if a good offer came in for him in January, i'd be tempted.

Guest michaelfoster

Carroll was average, held the ball up, won a couple of headers, was nowhere near our worst player today though

and Shola did

erm nothing

Even if you think Carroll is **** I don't get how you can say his attitude is rubbish.  He might be a **** off the field but he always seems to get stuck in. 

Hmm, as I don't have the swear words filter turned on, I can only imagine that you have actually typed out **** rather than use another adjective :lol:

Is that really his profile though? What's the Faye bit about? Presumably if it is, that's the mother of his child as well I'm guessing - what an arsehole.

It's her profile, Faye is her name.

Is that really his profile though? What's the Faye bit about? Presumably if it is, that's the mother of his child as well I'm guessing - what an arsehole.

It's her profile, Faye is her name.

Ah right sorry. Jesus.