West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andy Carroll contacted ToonTalk editor Steve Wraith today via text to say, "I'm gutted to be leaving my home town club, i was told to go. I didn't want to leave that's why I signed a 5 year deal. I was pushed out of the door." Andy asked us to make this public to all fans.

Andy Carroll contacted ToonTalk editor Steve Wraith today via text to say, "I'm gutted to be leaving my home town club, i was told to go. I didn't want to leave that's why I signed a 5 year deal. I was pushed out of the door." Andy asked us to make this public to all fans.

If that was the case couldn't he just fail to agree personal terms?

Nobody is forcing him to sign the paperwork are they, 52,000 fans want him to stay - Ashley can can do nothing if he doesnt want to go - I dont buy it, if a player doesnt want to go he doesnt have to go they have contracts

Guest guinness_fiend

Andy Carroll contacted ToonTalk editor Steve Wraith today via text to say, "I fucking love money, me.  And tell Nolan that he's got a small cock and I faked every climax. I'm looking forward to hanging out the back of that Jennifer Ellison slag. YNWA."

Then why did you have that smug look on your face when in the car you cunt shit dick penis

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

If that was the case couldn't he just fail to agree personal terms?

Or say it publicly himself.