West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

just seen this on toon talks FB page

Andy Carroll contacted editor Steve Wraith today via text to say, "I'm gutted to be leaving my home town club, i was told to go. I didn't want to leave that's why I signed a 5 year deal. I was pushed out of the door." Andy asked us to make this public to all fans.

If this were true he could easily refuse to agree terms with Liverpool.  It'd fuck Ashley's plans right up, but I don't believe that he was shoved, not completely.

just seen this on toon talks FB page

Andy Carroll contacted editor Steve Wraith today via text to say, "I'm gutted to be leaving my home town club, i was told to go. I didn't want to leave that's why I signed a 5 year deal. I was pushed out of the door." Andy asked us to make this public to all fans.

If this were true he could easily refuse to agree terms with Liverpool.  It'd f*** Ashley's plans right up, but I don't believe that he was shoved, not completely.

Exactly. Is the word "no" not in his vocabulary?

Guest neesy111

Why do I invest so much time and emotion in this over and over only to get shafted each and every time?

Because we love the club ???

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Liverpool have 30mins to wrap this up Carroll may still be an NUFC player tomorrow.

Of course he won't. They'll get extra time if it's not completed.

Guest guinness_fiend

Oh, stop being so melodramatic.  We still have Nolan.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/nolan-carroll.jpg