West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At least they were a big club when Beardsley went there.

I've got mate's on FB trying to convince me they still are now.

Of course Liverpool are a huge club - absolutely immense. Today has been very, very disappointing day but let's not try to kid oursleves that Carroll hasn't done anything other than make a step up.

anyone posting up pictures of that lanky f***ing judas in a liverpool jumper should be f***ing banned tbh

agree.  can we ban any pictures of him full stop, he's disowned.  Hope he gets dogs abuse.

Guest guinness_fiend

Liverpool are not even a big club ffs.

Anyway, I'm off. f*** you Carroll, you piece of s***.

I'm sorry, but that is bollocks.  They're a huge club with enormous history behind them.  Just because they've had a few duff seasons in a league where the teams with the most money are cleaning up doesn't mean that they're a spent force.  Look at what they've achieved in this transfer window. 

Carroll moving disgusts me and I cannot stand Liverpool, but we shouldn't kid ourselves - they're a huge club and a media lovely. 

That cunt Vinny O'Connor @ Liverpool's training ground looks smug as fuck when he says Andy Carroll has just signed.  What a fucker.

Was just saying to the missus, one of their favourites just got stronger at the expense of one of the 'smaller' clubs. They're delighted.

Talking about Carroll making his debut against Chelsea ffs :lol: Do these lot not bother doing any research like?

My Dad's convinced that the injury was drawn out on purpose to protect him so he could be sold. I don't really buy it, but if he plays I'll be (even more) livid.

Guest neesy111

Anyway, I'm off. Fuck you Carroll, you piece of shit.

Please say that to my mates, they think I'm looney for even saying it.

Guest guinness_fiend

Andy Carroll will never ever be a player near the standard of Alan Shearer. He was nowhere near good enough to be mentioned in the same breath as Big Al.

:lol: People on here.

I'm sorry, but that is bollocks.  They're a huge club with enormous history behind them.  Just because they've had a few duff seasons in a league where the teams with the most money are cleaning up doesn't mean that they're a spent force.  Look at what they've achieved in this transfer window. 

Carroll moving disgusts me and I cannot stand Liverpool, but we shouldn't kid ourselves - they're a huge club and a media lovely. 

They are on the way down though. Especially with a twat like Dalglish in charge.

Guest guinness_fiend

They are on the way down though. Especially with a t*** like Dalglish in charge.

With any luck, but you know what I mean.

Guest guinness_fiend

Talking about Carroll making his debut against Chelsea ffs :lol: Do these lot not bother doing any research like?

My Dad's convinced that the injury was drawn out on purpose to protect him so he could be sold. I don't really buy it, but if he plays I'll be (even more) livid.

Ditto.  I can't wait to be a dad so I can generally be a smug shit.

(No comments, please chaps)

Of course Liverpool are a big club. Their spending this window is them trying to get back up there because they've been shit for a couple of years.

Basically this is all Roy Hodgson's fault. I told you he was useless.

We have been screwed ovet by ashley, imo. Should tell the doubters all you need to know about the man running our club. The bid for n'zogbia is the icing on the cake. We may well be in the PL but this club will eventually die under ashley. He is sucking the lifeblood out of it.

Don't be silly, the club is debt-free all thanks to Big Ash. His careful husbanding of resources and cool hand have steadied the ship.

It's only a matter of time before he gives Pardew a 'war chest' that will make the Torres bid look like loose change.

Guest firetotheworks

Please say that to my mates, they think I'm looney for even saying it.

Err, as irrelevant as it is, and as much as I dislike them, and this situation; they're historically the biggest club in England.