West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Of course Liverpool are a big club. Their spending this window is them trying to get back up there because they've been s*** for a couple of years.

Basically this is all Roy Hodgson's fault. I told you he was useless.

If you count how much money they have got from Torres and Babel, then they have made profit and in effect spent f*** all.

Make me laugh that these Liverpool fans think their new owners are digging deep into their pockets when in fact the have walked away with more money.

did they get torres and babel for nowt like ?

I for one won't be surprised one bit if the injury clears up pretty damn quickly now.

Yep, I was just saying that to my cousin.

If he plays within the next week then we have been lied to big style by everyone at the club including Carroll.

Guest neesy111

Of course Liverpool are a big club. Their spending this window is them trying to get back up there because they've been shit for a couple of years.

They are a selling club tbh.  They've only bought with the players they've sold. (Torres and Mascherano)

Of course Liverpool are a big club. Their spending this window is them trying to get back up there because they've been s*** for a couple of years.

If you count how much money they have got from Torres and Babel, then they have made profit and in effect spent f*** all.

Make me laugh that these Liverpool fans think their new owners are digging deep into their pockets when in fact the have walked away with more money.

They didn't own Liverpool when they bought them.

thisisanfield: From a Newcastle fanzine:

Andy Carroll contacted ToonTalk editor Steve Wraith today via text to say, “I’m gutted to be leaving my home town club, i was told to go. I didn’t want to leave that’s why I signed a 5 year deal. I was pushed out of the door.”

Andy Carroll contacted ToonTalk editor Steve Wraith today via text to say, “I’m gutted to be leaving my home town club, i was told to go. I didn’t want to leave that’s why I signed a 5 year deal. I was pushed out of the door.”

If he says that with his own mouth, I'll take back what I'm thinking and saying about him.

Until then, he's a grade-A cunt from now on.

They didn't own Liverpool when they bought them.

didn't they take the debts over?

Fucking cunt. Could have been the next Shearer, idolised and loved forever, but now he's just going to be another mercenary cunt fucking off from 'big' club to 'big' club looking for more and more money each time. Hope the little fuck has a career ending injury, absolute traitor.

Like Larsson was pushed out of Birmingham?