West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This isn't discussion this is like a bunch of children screaming "I'M RIGHT" "NO I'M RIGHT!" at 1000 words per page.

And if members of this forum have the right to talk about whatever they want to talk about I have the right to think that it's pointless, repetitive, and boring.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Have to say there's very little conversation is some threads these days. Its basically 'this is my view.' 'No, this is mine.', with very little conversation or acknowledgement of anything. You get some people who try to talk tactics, and show their reasoning, etc, and people just shoot them down. There's better banter, and conversation in general and games section, just seems when it comes to football no-one wants to admit defeat, or change their opinion.

Think its why some people just don't bother that often to be active in the football section, but are happy to post elsewhere on the board. Personally, there's only two or three threads I'll actively seek and look to post anything in the football section now - Reserve & Youth, FA Badges and 'Today's Games'. That's mainly because I know the people who look at those threads are interested in having a discussion.

Shame really.

Have to say there's very little conversation is some threads these days. Its basically 'this is my view.' 'No, this is mine.', with very little conversation or acknowledgement of anything. You get some people who try to talk tactics, and show their reasoning, etc, and people just shoot them down. There's better banter, and conversation in general and games section, just seems when it comes to football no-one wants to admit defeat, or change their opinion.

Think its why some people just don't bother that often to be active in the football section, but are happy to post elsewhere on the board. Personally, there's only two or three threads I'll actively seek and look to post anything in the football section now - Reserve & Youth, FA Badges and 'Today's Games'. That's mainly because I know the people who look at those threads are interested in having a discussion.

Shame really.

:thup:

This isn't discussion this is like a bunch of children screaming "I'M RIGHT" "NO I'M RIGHT!" at 1000 words per page.

And if members of this forum have the right to talk about whatever they want to talk about I have the right to think that it's pointless, repetitive, and boring.

As I say, nobody (that I'm aware of) is forcing you on here. :thup:

As I say, nobody (that I'm aware of) is forcing you on here. :thup:

Fucking hell man. :lol:

Okay, you can leave this thread if you don't like me posting that much then.

Cannot belive Sunderland have a higher net spend than us.

For 2-3 years they had no-one worth selling and spunked a ton on average players. Their net spend was always likely to be high.

Yes i expected it to be high, but not the 7th highest in the league. It just shows how poorly managed they have been, and anything under 10th this season really will be a major dissapointment to them

Shame really.

nah, you're wrong

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Shame really.

nah, you're wrong

:lol: bugger.

Shame really.

It's a pity you feel that way but the threads about players who've left and subsequently do well, or are strongly linked away; the finances, or Mike Ashley etc are quite obviously going to be full of people questioning the club's direction and those arguing things are looking up. It's particularly unclear where we are as a club at this point in time, and therefore discussion of this nature is pretty understandable IMO.

Start some alternative threads man, it's all appreciated. :)

i never questioned that you had the right, but nice straw man all the same. you moaning bugger

i never questioned that you had the right, but nice straw man all the same. you moaning bugger

I was straw manning as a figurative way of showing that you were straw manning me you needlessly confrontational bugger.

'Fans question club's ambition and direction after selling homegrown star striker at first available opportunity' shocker.

Didn't we reject bids for Andy Carroll before his blossoming? I'm sure Bruce claimed to have made a bid when at Wigan, and I seem to remember a Championship bid too...?

And before anyone asks for proof or a link - there's a reason it's phrased as a question. I have an erratic memory

Ugh, honestly this whole identical bullshit shouting match that seems to be creeping up in every single thread since February is getting tedious as f***.

It's like the whole f***ing forum has turned into NE5.

Go then.

You can't blame people for seeing things the way they are.

And you're the fucking worst of the lot. At least NE5 didn't seem to be magnetically attracted to every single thing I post.

I don't understand this comment ... at all. Or the one you made earlier towards me after Pandaman or whatever he/she is called quoted two even more ridiculous posts from yourself.

Guest Stephen927

It's the same all over the internet, it isn't specifically just this forum. Some people are so touchy.