West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dalglish was the perfect man for Shearer, why not Carroll?

He didn't do much for Jon Dahl Tomasson and Andreas Andersson, maybe it was the other way round.

Btw, I have no idea if that pic is a pisstake or not, my mates status (hairdresser) just said 'check out andys hair in next Liverpool game, his nailed the Beatles look', or words to that affect.

Could all be a joke, I've no idea.

Has he had the wig chopped or not?

Picture from the training session 2 days ago... looks the same old Carroll.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/133257747.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892155F29F61288AC1CA0453D9B2D631DB0FE58BEFA68FC92C43C84DDC0AE9BE5405

Andy must be sitting cold there on the bench and wondering why he aint getting on..ffs lad..you were scoring in a Newcastle-Chelsea match on a snowy day at your beloved St James' Park this time last season. And look what your greed for money and fame brought you now.

Yeah the Liverpool fans were right with their chants earlier 'you and Jose should have stayed at a big club'..

Andy must be sitting cold there on the bench and wondering why he aint getting on..ffs lad..you were scoring in a Newcastle-Chelsea match on a snowy day at your beloved St James' Park this time last season. And look what your greed for money and fame brought you now.

Yeah the Liverpool fans were right with their chants earlier 'you and Jose should have stayed at a big club'..

Would be epic to turn them over comfortably, and even better finish above them.

Has he done anything right in those 5 minutes? :lol:

Twice when he tried to take it down he made a fool of himself, that's right in my book. :lol:

That throw-in too where Dalglish rushed to the ball for them to take a quick one as they had 2 on 1 on that side, hands the ball to Carroll...throws ball straight at Chelsea defender. :lol: