West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else think Dalglish's car-crash management has much to do with Carroll's woes? (lumped long balls from Carragher & co rather than early balls in from wide areas).

I think this is so actually. I just think that Dalglish isn't the best sort of manager to get the best out of Carroll.

Guest magpie99

Going off his previous ITK I am guessing Carroll has in fact got extensions and now looks like Rapunzel :pow:

Yeah, he is playing like her too

It wasn't liverpool who paid 35 mill for carroll but it was chelski... Liverpool term was easy 15 mill + Carroll & Torres is dead cert want away... & Chelski must paid whatever Newcastle asking. I don't know why Liverpool fans still keep banging they are over paid 35 mill for Newcastle. It was Abramovich pocket we getting rob. Liverpool own money was for buying Luiz Suarez.

It wasn't liverpool who paid 35 mill for carroll but it was chelski... Liverpool term was easy 15 mill + Carroll & Torres is dead cert want away... & Chelski must paid whatever Newcastle asking. I don't know why Liverpool fans still keep banging they are over paid 35 mill for Newcastle. It was Abramovich pocket we getting rob. Liverpool own money was for buying Luiz Suarez.

Liverpool could have, for example, spent £7m on Demba Ba. Ridiculous argument.

They could simply reject Ashley's "Torres - 15m" proposal.  They could still get 50m from Chelski for Torres and spend elsewhere.

I highly doubt Chelski would paid 50 mill for Torres... because Torres head already else where. Chelsea got upper hand in those situation. But Liverpool try to be sneaky to get the best of the deal by including Carroll for the term. In the end Chelski was overpaid us.

I highly doubt Chelski would paid 50 mill for Torres... because Torres head already else where. Chelsea got upper hand in those situation. But Liverpool try to be sneaky to get the best of the deal by including Carroll for the term. In the end Chelski was overpaid us.

I really don't know Liverpool is that generous to fight till the last day after such a long saga for Newcastle. No wonder we have to sell Enrique that cheap.  Good pals ah?

Here the article... mentioned Torres price was depend on Carroll price... mentioned by liverpool chairman. http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/6723796/

If we ask & get only 20 mill for carroll... torres to chelsea was just 35 mill. No way on earth chelsea was putting & paying 50 mill direct to liverpool.... thats mean u strengthen your title challenger rival.