West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Taylor should press charges and let the law take care of it. Or has he something to hide?

I doubt he has but footballers tend to close ranks. Just remember when these hypocrites are standing there telling us to report racisist abuse at the match when they wont even talk to cops about this.

I don't mean to be facetious, but Mick, what are your views on Robson getting into a fist fight with his players at Ipswich and Shearer attacking Gillespie?

My views are that they shouldn't have happened.

Taylor should press charges and let the law take care of it. Or has he something to hide?

I agree and I think the stance taken by the club is because we have a player who is potentially going to help us get promoted and will have a transfer value.

You know, I'd agree with that 100%.

Can't help but wonder.

I said on the other thread that Taylor would need to think carefully about pressing charges because if he did the full details of the incident would come out, including whatever it was that provoked Carroll. If, for example, it's true that it was because of some smutty text messages then it might not do Taylor much good in the long run to have them read out in a public court of law as part of the evidence. He could be made to look a bit of a tit and the press would just love it....

I doubt he has but footballers tend to close ranks. Just remember when these hypocrites are standing there telling us to report racisist abuse at the match when they wont even talk to cops about this.

:lol: I don't think they're in any way comparable :lol:

:lol: I don't think they're in any way comparable :lol:

It is all about grassing people up.

theres some sad fuckers about. who gives a shit what he gets up to, what he wears to court, etc etc, as long as he's scoring for us

Exactly.

I couldn't care less what any player does if he's doing the business on the pitch.

What disgusts me is that he turns up at court wearing the club suit and tie.  He isn't representing us in court, he is representing the thug that he is.

Did he? Tbf that is good a thing as most people from G-Head usually pop along to court in the best tracksuit which is usally the Lacoste one.

Have you ever been to Gateshead? I don't own a tracksuit and haven't bought anything lacoste for about 12 years. Lots of posters on here will also live in Gateshead or come from Gateshead and won't like the sterotype/dissing of their town.

What disgusts me is that he turns up at court wearing the club suit and tie.  He isn't representing us in court, he is representing the thug that he is.

Did he? Tbf that is good a thing as most people from G-Head usually pop along to court in the best tracksuit which is usally the Lacoste one.

Have you ever been to Gateshead? I don't own a tracksuit and haven't bought anything lacoste for about 12 years. Lots of posters on here will also live in Gateshead or come from Gateshead and won't like the sterotype/dissing of their town.

If you're gonna live down South and support the toon, you have to be able to take the insults I'm afraid. Filthy Cockney.

Gateshead is fucking horrible for the most part though.

as for shearers attack on gillespie, he should have been discilplined. if it was his 3rd violent offence inside 2 years he should be kicked out.

Hmm, Neil Lennon anyone?

That was an accident.

:nope:

No it isn't, parts of Newcastle, Sunderland, North and South Tyneside are far far worse.

I've lived in Gateshead for 42 years and wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

No it isn't, parts of Newcastle, Sunderland, North and South Tyneside are far far worse.

:lol:

Fair enough you're proud of where you live & there may well be worse places but Low Fell, the Park and the Quayside aside it ain't the best. For a town of its size it certainly punches below its weight.

meh, nevermind, misread your post.

gateshead borough itself is just a big newcastle suburb. hardly a shit hole. it has its bad parts but there's worse in newcastle, south tyneside etc. it also has the likes of whickham, rowlands gill etc

meh, nevermind, misread your post.

gateshead borough itself is just a big newcastle suburb. hardly a shit hole. it has its bad parts but there's worse in newcastle, south tyneside etc. it also has the likes of whickham, rowlands gill etc

Whickham pretends to be in Newcastle though, pretentious bastards.

as for shearers attack on gillespie, he should have been discilplined. if it was his 3rd violent offence inside 2 years he should be kicked out.

Hmm, Neil Lennon anyone?

totally agree. he should've been done for it, the vast majority of others would've been.