West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brendan Rodgers is considering a move for Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge should Andy Carroll leave over the next few days. Newcastle and West Ham remain interested in Carroll with Newcastle making a £12million offer. That is £8m short of Liverpool’s asking price while West Ham can only afford a loan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2193241/Brendan-Rodgers-target-Daniel-Sturridge-Andy-Carroll-leaves-Liverpool.html?ITO=1490&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Brendan Rodgers is considering a move for Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge should Andy Carroll leave over the next few days. Newcastle and West Ham remain interested in Carroll with Newcastle making a £12million offer. That is £8m short of Liverpool’s asking price while West Ham can only afford a loan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2193241/Brendan-Rodgers-target-Daniel-Sturridge-Andy-Carroll-leaves-Liverpool.html?ITO=1490&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Would probably take Sturridge over Carroll tbf. Carroll might be a better fit and be more willing to prove himself though.

:lol: Maybe it'll turn out like the the Torres thing in reverse: "We want Sturridge - we'll give you 5 million plus whatever Newcastle give us for Carroll"

Rather Sturridge than Carroll tbh.

:snod:

Personally disagree and don't even want Carroll back, sturridge is probably the most selfish player in the division. He can strike a ball and is fast but he's massively inconsistent and his attitude would really piss me off

Personally disagree and don't even want Carroll back, sturridge is probably the most selfish player in the division. He can strike a ball and is fast but he's massively inconsistent and his attitude would really p*ss me off

sturridge is desperate to be a first team regular and sees goals as the way to do it. at bolton he was fantastic, better than carroll was in his time here.

and nowt for Marveaux

And atm it looks like we got stung paying that amount!

Not really, he clearly has quality.

If he stays fit I am sure he will prove the outlay(wages, signing on fee etc) was worth it.

Personally disagree and don't even want Carroll back, sturridge is probably the most selfish player in the division. He can strike a ball and is fast but he's massively inconsistent and his attitude would really p*ss me off

sturridge is desperate to be a first team regular and sees goals as the way to do it. at bolton he was fantastic, better than carroll was in his time here.

Disagree with that.

There are clearly better players than Carroll for that price, but there would be a real poetry to the whole thing if we brought him back for 12m.  This would be like the 100-year Rodgering.  It would be very difficult to f*** Liverpool much better than this.

I could think of one... Don't buy him and leave Liverpool with the problem of what to do with him to solve rather than us ending up with the exact same problem...

There are clearly better players than Carroll for that price, but there would be a real poetry to the whole thing if we brought him back for 12m.  This would be like the 100-year Rodgering.  It would be very difficult to f*** Liverpool much better than this.

I could think of one... Don't buy him and leave Liverpool with the problem of what to do with him to solve rather than us ending up with the exact same problem...

You need to name 10 players who we can get below 12M before you're qualified to say that we could do better with 12M!

Mate of mine, who is a friend of the Carroll family are saying hes heading over to sort out the deal sometime this weekend.

My sister's boyfriend's mate's auntie's mom's son's bestfriend who works at the club says Messi is going to sign.

Mate of mine, who is a friend of the Carroll family are saying hes heading over to sort out the deal sometime this weekend.

My sister's boyfriend's mate's auntie's mom's son's bestfriend who works at the club says Messi is going to sign.

When?

Says he's should be signed by Wednesday

When?

Says he's should be signed by Wednesday

Think your talking shit mate.