Newcastle United 1 - 5 Liverpool - 28/12/08 - Post rape reaction from page 19

Dave

Haven't posted here for a while, but I'm infuriated after today's match by Coloccini.

After watching the goals again, I think it's fair to say that he made a serious fault in the build up to every goal.

Terrible signing, must be sold in January.

Be quiet daft lad.

Why am I daft? Because our South American golden boy, who was meant to be the saviour of our defence has become nothing but another joke.

He is another Boumsong, another Bramble.

Haven't posted here for a while, but I'm infuriated after today's match by Coloccini.

After watching the goals again, I think it's fair to say that he made a serious fault in the build up to every goal.

Terrible signing, must be sold in January.

Be quiet daft lad.

Why am I daft? Because our South American golden boy, who was meant to be the saviour of our defence has become nothing but another joke.

Utter bollocks.

:lol:

Have a word with yourself.

Did you go to Wigan, Beyewatch?

Someone in the queue at Burger King near the JJB said he thought Coloccini was the most overrated defender we've ever had, and that he was 's****'.

No, I didn't go.

I'd seen him play a couple of times for Depor and in a friendly for Argentina and yes he looked good.

He's had a few good games this season, but otherwise I am disgusted that we have paid so much for such a poor defender. He can't jump, can't head a ball, can just about tackle and spends the majority of a game either on his arse or in the midst of an attacking player. Fortunately, I think Kinnear sees this and it looks as though we are looking for a new centre-back. If only Upson was a realistic target ...

Guest toonlass

Someone in the queue at Burger King near the JJB said he thought Coloccini was the most overrated defender we've ever had, and that he was 'shite'.

Steven Taylor was in Burger King?

He should of been today, asking if anyone wanted fries with their order, cos he was shite!

Someone in the queue at Burger King near the JJB said he thought Coloccini was the most overrated defender we've ever had, and that he was 's****'.

No, I didn't go.

I'd seen him play a couple of times for Depor and in a friendly for Argentina and yes he looked good.

He's had a few good games this season, but otherwise I am disgusted that we have paid so much for such a poor defender. He can't jump, can't head a ball, can just about tackle and spends the majority of a game either on his arse or in the midst of an attacking player. Fortunately, I think Kinnear sees this and it looks as though we are looking for a new centre-back. If only Upson was a realistic target ...

Go to bed.

Now, please.

No, I didn't go.

Couldnt agree more with this...... the kid is slower than bastard Darren Peacock fFs..... I was at Wigan and there today and been there all season... good in patches but not worth the money we paid for him. Some ppl who post on here dont have a scooby dooo

Guest toonlass

OMG David Edgar has 3.9% of the vote for best player on the official site, second only to Shay. Who the heck were the 3.9% who voted for him watching?

OMG David Edgar has 3.9% of the vote for best player on the official site, second only to Shay. Who the heck were the 3.9% who voted for him watching?

The last time I looked a certain ginger midfielder had 0.5% of the vote, I'm more concerned for them.

Guest Jawesome

Can't believe people are slating Coloccini like.  He's good, but good players don't play amazing every single game.  Our fans our unbelievable at times when it comes to giving people a chance.

Guest toonlass

The last time I looked a certain ginger midfielder had 0.5% of the vote, I'm more concerned for them.

Be even more concerned, its up to 0.7%

Be even more concerned, its up to 0.7%

It's up to 0.8% now & I know why.

Butt vs Gerrard today was the biggest mis-match I think I've ever seen in football. :neutral:

wasn't exactly a one on one as gerrard played between their midfield and attack....hate to say it but a masterclass in MOVEMENT from gerrard today