The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest quklaani

The one good thing about Styles is that when he fucks up you don't have to listen to endless whinging about the bias of referees, everyone just knows he's an idiot.  That penalty he gave against Bolton remains the most ridiculous decision Ive ever seen given for us.

However Robinson was a complete twat to dive in like that with Park already on the ground, so I'm not going to feel sorry for him, never a red card though.  

Now the interesting question, is Harry kind enough to let Bale on to finally break the curse, or is it not really worth the risk when they've finally a good chance of winning a game.

The one good thing about Styles is that when he fucks up you don't have to listen to endless whinging about the bias of referees, everyone just knows he's an idiot.  That penalty he gave against Bolton remains the most ridiculous decision Ive ever seen given for us.

However Robinson was a complete twat to dive in like that with Park already on the ground, so I'm not going to feel sorry for him, never a red card though.  

Now the interesting question, is Harry kind enough to let Bale on to finally break the curse, or is it not really worth the risk when they've finally a good chance of winning a game.

Is it not just when he has started?

Guest toonlass

Is it not just when he has started?

Guest iliketoonarmy

Belhadj off for Pompey - no worse than what Rooney does every f***ing week but never gets booked for.

I was just thinking the same thing...