The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest quklaani

Completely dominate the second half, miss some great chances, get suckerpunched...I wonder if this is becoming a tradition.

Seriously though, that Rooney red card has to be one of the worst decisions I've ever seen, yet you can't rescind a second yellow can you?  Farcical.  No way Spurs will hold on, but a draw for the team that can actually catch us would soften the blow a bit.

Completely dominate the second half, miss some great chances, get suckerpunched...I wonder if this is becoming a tradition.

Seriously though, that Rooney red card has to be one of the worst decisions I've ever seen, yet you can't rescind a second yellow can you?  Farcical.  No way Spurs will hold on, but a draw for the team that can actually catch us would soften the blow a bit.

You've come to the wrong place if you want to moan. We're staring relegation in the face, you're on for a quintiple. Good luck getting any sympathy

Guest LucaAltieri

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch.

Boro lost and Blackburn held at home. I think I'd have preferred Boro and Stoke to draw but whatever. Portsmouth result is the real kick in the tits.

A win for us and all of that will be forgotten. Fucking hell, we need 3 points.

Guest Heneage

Stoke scored. Boro are surely down now.

Rooney off.

Boro are 2 points behind us. They could be above us next weekend.

No they couldn't there are no games next weekend. And Boro haven't scored in their last 9, they really are down imo.

Makes me sick that we could go down and teams like Hull, Stoke, Bolton are still in the Premier League

Out of a possible 15 points we've managed to collect 4 points from that lot. If we do get relegated it'll be deserved.

Guest quklaani

You're never going down, and I'm only whinging about Phil cunting Dowd.  His massive idiocy wouldn't be half as annoying if he didn't grin so smugly every time he does something stupid.

Are Spurs really 8th if they win?

9th

7. West Ham     30 11  8 11  35:35  41

8. Fulham       30 10 10 10  30:26  40

9. Tottenham    30 10  8 12  36:34  38

10. Wigan        29 10  8 11  29:28  38

11. Man.City     29 10  5 14  45:37  35

Guest kingdawson

What a fucking result. Don't know how on earth Cheatski didn't score at the end. Actually i do....

GOMES.

Guest quklaani

Heurelho Gomes.  :banana:

If the dippers f*** up now then I think this'd be the biggest dodged bullet since Titus Bramble* damn near won us the title two years ago.

*I presume it was a good performance generally, but all I can remember is Bramble making Drogba look s***.