The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

As much as I hate City, it's lovely to see football prevailing over that fat headed twat's grinding machine, with a centre back up front.

Touché

I hope they dont buy too many big names though and develop the likes of Ireland, Johnson etc

About as likely as Bendtner scoring a hattrick?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'd be chuffed if it wasn't that despicable c*** Jenas.

I will never ever understand the hate for him tbh. Seems a nice enough lad, and the 'goldfish' comments didn't even come from him.

btw he always talks positive about you lot.

Apparantly he's gagging to return to Newcastle now Xisco is on the books.

Arsenal playing some nice football, hopefully they'll make 2-3 big signings this summer so that they'll be able to challenge for the title next season. Arshavin is sick, to think we were linked with him not too long ago.

2 or 3?

Defender to replace Gallas, thats it tbh.

Need another centre midfielder imo. Diaby, Song and Denilson just aren't good enough.

Arsenal playing some nice football, hopefully they'll make 2-3 big signings this summer so that they'll be able to challenge for the title next season. Arshavin is sick, to think we were linked with him not too long ago.

2 or 3?

Crying out for a defensive central midfielder. Alonso would be a good buy

Wow... results are impressive so far.

The whole league is getting together to try and make sure we don't go down. Then we have to actually play and fuck up everyone else's hard work.

exactly, we're fucking useless

2 or 3?

Crying out for a defensive central midfielder. Alonso would be a good buy

Can't see Liverpool selling him to Arsenal like.

2 or 3?

Need another centre midfielder imo. Diaby, Song and Denilson just aren't good enough.

Denilson and Song have impressed me alot this season, considering both are 20(i think) they are at a good level now so will continue to grow, Diaby is poor defensively, he is better playing off the striker imo, but whats the chance of that with Arshavin, Nasri, Fabregas, Rosicky, RvP all able to play there (and better).

David Villa, an experienced defensive midfielder and a defender in their prime (Albiol?) and Arsenal will be genuine title contenders next year.

I will never ever understand the hate for him tbh. Seems a nice enough lad, and the 'goldfish' comments didn't even come from him.

Wullie used to call him a despicable cunt even when he played for us tbf.

Guest kingdawson

David Villa, an experienced defensive midfielder and a defender in their prime (Albiol?) and Arsenal will be genuine title contenders next year.

Albiol is a very good cb. He even makes Marchena look good.

A hider and a complete bottler with no will whatsoever to get better.

Took a step down to leave here, never going to be popular for that alone.

Merson is such a cunt, "he's hit the beans!"

although he's probably drunk, so he sees the post as one of Heinz 57 varieties

Stelling going mental :lol: Pools 4-1 down and Carlisle leading 2-0

Guest kingdawson

Took a step down to leave here, never going to be popular for that alone.

:lol:.

Anyway WBA just hit the post. The game isn't over yet.

Haha, that bloke reporting at Elland Road, what a cunt. Just said "Jason Crow has scored for Northampton! Nah, only joking, Beckford has doubled Leeds advantage."

If I supported Town I'd be apoleptic by now. Stelling had to apologize :lol: