The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

I've always wondered, would it be such a bad idea to give the UEFA cup winners a spot in the Champions League the following season? They are "champions" after all and it seems like a better way of giving the competition some meaning than some funky name change.

I've always wondered, would it be such a bad idea to give the UEFA cup winners a spot in the Champions League the following season? They are "champions" after all and it seems like a better way of giving the competition some meaning than some funky name change.

Agreed. Excellent idea.

Diego is a truly genius little player, I'd love him here, oh well.

Looks like he's off to Juve in the summer.

Bayern have been in talks with him n all allegedly but its all based on whether they sell Rubbery.

This has been a class game. Whenever i've watched games involving German teams they always seem to be decent - same sky canned their Bundesliga coverage a few year back

Shoddy goalkeeping there like. Decent shot though. Pizarro has looked dangerous all night - wonder if Chelsea are thinking about getting him back next season.

Guest Heneage

Bayern have been in talks with him n all allegedly but its all based on whether they sell Rubbery.

This has been a class game. Whenever i've watched games involving German teams they always seem to be decent - same sky canned their Bundesliga coverage a few year back

Chuck Madrid in that hat too. Mind you if they kept Sneijder fit they wouldn't really need him.

Chuck Madrid in that hat too. Mind you if they kept Sneijder fit they wouldn't really need him.

Madrid don't need Huntelaar if RVN is fit and they don't need Lass if Mahmadou is fit. That hasn't stopped them from splashing 34 million pounds on the two of them.

Guest Phil K

Poor kid

Just remember - if it had've been a Newcastle fan, everyone would be p***** themselves laughing.

Remember a couple of Newcastle fans bubbling at Blackbums & Liverpuddle after we threw away the Prem ?

The mocking stays with me. It was only a couple of distraught young lads, but EVERYONE mocked - EVERYONE

INCLUDING the media.

I'll never forget or forgive that

So - couldn't give a rats fart for the kid

BUT - nor will i take the p*ss.