The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Hoffenheim dream starting to die - getting beat 4-1 @ home to Leverkusen

Bit of an over exaggeration. Still done class to get as high as they have in such a short time, superb achievement imo.

Haven't they done it with loads of money?Or am I thinking of someone else?

a pompey resurgence is exceptionally bad news for us

Just checked their remaining fixtures and they've got quite a few winnable games still to play. I reckon they'll stay up. 

Out of 3, very average ex-Nott'm Forest Managers, whats the odds on the fact that we didnt employ the one that might have been able to do rescue job for us  :shifty:

Why couldnt we have played one of our remaining league games this weekend?

I'm not complaining. We might actually get some players fit for the next game after this break.

Portsmouth get the "we've got rid of that idiot" bounce after getting rid of Adams. Sunderland also got that after getting rid of Keane. Hope we have a similar experience next week with Kinnear's (temporary?) absence.

Why couldnt we have played one of our remaining league games this weekend?

I'm not complaining. We might actually get some players fit for the next game after this break.

Portsmouth get the "we've got rid of that idiot" bounce after getting rid of Adams. Sunderland also got that after getting rid of Keane. Hope we have a similar experience next week with Kinnear's (temporary?) absence.

Four teams have gotten immediate bounces this year after getting rid of their idiot manager: Spurs, Sunderland, Blackburn, and Portsmouth.

We'll be shitting ourselves once Boro rocket past us after sacking Southgate.