The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

On the basis of this game (havent seen Hull play in a while), it seems that Hull are definately there for the taking when we go there, its now one of those where we have to take something. We are due to beat them cunts aswell

Guest firetotheworks

On the basis of this game (havent seen Hull play in a while), it seems that Hull are definately there for the taking when we go there, its now one of those where we have to take something. We are due to beat them c***s aswell

Aye, terrible team these days. Not sure they'll go down, but it wouldn't be a massive surprise the way they're going. It would be hilarious to boot.

On the basis of this game (havent seen Hull play in a while), it seems that Hull are definately there for the taking when we go there, its now one of those where we have to take something. We are due to beat them c***s aswell

Aye, terrible team these days. Not sure they'll go down, but it wouldn't be a massive surprise the way they're going. It would be hilarious to boot.

got no time for teams that just dont offer anything to the premierleague myself

There are about a dozen teams you could include in that this year.  Us included.

Good result for us IMO.  Spurs wont go down, but I can easily see Hull going down despite their lucky great start.

Yeah, heart (if thats the right word) says Spurs to lose, but realistically they won't go down so it's probably better that Hull lost.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Fuckin hate Spuds winning, but the head says it is a good result for us. Hull are in free fall and far more likely to go down imho

Hull losing is better for us iyam.

:nods:

But its good for spurs too. Draw's the best result iyam.

Do you realistically think Spurs will go down?

Realistically I'd say there'd be an 80% chance of them staying up and 20% for them to go down. And mathematically there's obviously a realistic chance still.

Guest firetotheworks

Hull losing is better for us iyam.

:nods:

But its good for spurs too. Draw's the best result iyam.

Do you realistically think Spurs will go down?

Nope, but I dont think we will either, and thats why I reckon a draw would have been best.

There are about a dozen teams you could include in that this year.  Us included.

true, but we have potential to compete. hull, stoke, bolton, middlesbrough never have provided anything to the premiership iyam.