The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest Stephen927

Geovanni has always been like that, very temperamental in terms of form.

Looked unplayable at the beginning of the season, now he just looks bereft of ideas and as though he hasn't touched a football in 9 months.

Guest quklaani

We loaned Phil Brown Manucho, admittedly untested talented, one of the players of the tournament in last year's ANC and easily the match of any of their strikers.  He refuses to play him aside from 30 minute cameos in which he's invariably a handful.  And then today he has no other fit forwards so he plays Geovanni and then Nicky Barmby up front and doesn't even bring Manucho on.  Brown can fuck right off, I liked Hull's endeavour early on, they were a breath of fresh air, but I hope they and their witless manager get relegated.

We loaned Phil Brown Manucho, admittedly untested talented, one of the players of the tournament in last year's ANC and easily the match of any of their strikers.  He refuses to play him aside from 30 minute cameos in which he's invariably a handful.  And then today he has no other fit forwards so he plays Geovanni and then Nicky Barmby up front and doesn't even bring Manucho on.  Brown can fuck right off, I liked Hull's endeavour early on, they were a breath of fresh air, but I hope they and their witless manager get relegated.

Doesn't help when he's on the piss the night before a game though.

Bet you were slagging us off on a Hull forum a couple of seasons ago  :laugh:

Guest quklaani

We loaned Phil Brown Manucho, admittedly untested talented, one of the players of the tournament in last year's ANC and easily the match of any of their strikers.  He refuses to play him aside from 30 minute cameos in which he's invariably a handful.  And then today he has no other fit forwards so he plays Geovanni and then Nicky Barmby up front and doesn't even bring Manucho on.  Brown can f*** right off, I liked Hull's endeavour early on, they were a breath of fresh air, but I hope they and their witless manager get relegated.

Bet you were slagging us off on a Hull forum a couple of seasons ago  :laugh:

I remember you played Duff up front ahead of him a couple of times.  Even  :kinnear: wouldn't have been that dense.

Phil Brown spent far too much time lapping up the plaudits earlier this season instead of concentrating on what he'd do once the novelty factor wore off and other sides got to grips with his s*** team.

They're going down with West Brom. One place left up for grabs imo.

You don't fancy taking it do yous?

Guest quklaani

If Arsenal score early they'll win by six at least.  West Brom are utterly woeful at the back and you lot seem to have been saving up.

I'd give any for Chelsea to drop points tonight.  The scouse are gone but I'm still slightly worried about Chelsea and their ability to be utterly dreadful for months at a time and still win most games.

Guest quklaani

Reina, Mascherano, Carragher, Skrtel, Insua, Benayoun, Gerrard, Alonso, Riera, Ngog, Kuyt.

They'll win but Jesus...  :kinnear: