The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Thought Motson had retired ffs. Still a regular fixture on MOTD.

"Is there a better alround player in the league?" on Robbie Keane. Motson needs to leave off the acid.

Motson now claiming Robbie Keane is the best all-round player in the Premier League. This was after Huddlestone had "dripped" a ball through to Lennon a few moments earlier.

Please just stay in the home, Motty.

Motson is a fucking tool. He's a one dimensional commentator who does nothing but churn out stat after stat. Add his irritating high pitched voice to the equation and you have a recipe for irritation.

Motson now claiming Robbie Keane is the best all-round player in the Premier League. This was after Huddlestone had "dripped" a ball through to Lennon a few moments earlier.

Please just stay in the home, Motty.

even linekar had a chuckle at the keane one

Guest kingdawson

James Beattie is turning into a bargain signing for Stoke. Him and Fuller (who is criminally underrated) look an excellent partnership.

James Beattie is turning into a bargain signing for Stoke. Him and Fuller (who is criminally underrated) look an excellent partnership.

Fuller hasnt been starting, has been Sidibe

Decent partnership tho i agree

Guest kingdawson

Yeh i know, but i think they compliment eachother so well, and not in that 'big man little man' way. Sidibe looks pretty shite to me tbh.

Yeh i know, but i think they compliment eachother so well, and not in that 'big man little man' way. Sidibe looks pretty shite to me tbh.

He is, awful player. The fact he is tall is about his only redeeming feature. Still its working for Stoke, as ugly as there football is.

Guest kingdawson

West Sham have some disgusting players in their team. Neils tackle was far worse then Cattermole's.

Must be nice having a young, exciting manager who wants to play football the right way in charge. I have a lot of time for Zola.

Done a very good job. West Ham play some very nice stuff these days as there goal tonight showed. Showing faith in youth (Noble & Collison) too.

Joke refereeing performance tonight at the Wigan/West Ham game.

Should have called the two captains together as soon as the first the first incident had cooled down. Cattermole and Neill, respectively, are both cunts - but a lot of the aftermath after Cole could have been avoided.

Guest Heneage

Joke refereeing performance tonight at the Wigan/West Ham game.

Should have called the two captains together as soon as the first the first incident had cooled down. Cattermole and Neill, respectively, are both c***s - but a lot of the aftermath after Cole could have been avoided.

While I'm not a fan of Parker. I can see why he was furious with Brown, the Ref was totally influenced by him.

Guest quklaani

Must be nice having a young, exciting manager who wants to play football the right way in charge.  I have a lot of time for Zola.

Is there anyone who doesn't?  Might be the most popular manager around.

Came here to have a whinge about Motson but I see thats well covered.  Can't the BBC just politely ask him to retire, he's been getting worse for years.