The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Can't the commentators come up with something new instead of GERAAARRRRDD!!!

Do something like GOALLL GERARDOOOO GOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLL GERARDO GERARDO GERADO GEREOROEE OEOREO GOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Please.

Guest quklaani

Hilariously a large number of Liverpool fans thinks theres some grand conspiracy in football to give us soft decisions so we'll win.  They're always being cheated y'know...

Guest Heneage

Liverpool are a joke of a team when it comes to luck. He's 2 yards away and it hits his shoulder. Ref looks swayed by the fans arleady.

Guest north shields lad

Hilariously a large number of Liverpool fans thinks theres some grand conspiracy in football to give us soft decisions so we'll win.  They're always being cheated y'know...

To be fair thats one thing the rest of the country agree with.

Guest quklaani

Ignoring the dodgy decisions, Liverpool are completely dismantling Real Madrid.  Yet it wouldn't be at all surprising if we absolutely smack them senseless on saturday (I don't think it'll happen, I fancy a draw but we've steamrolled them at Old Trafford both of the last two games) what does that say about Real Madrid?

Chelsea will scrape through 1-2 in the 84th minute as well.

8-0 in Munich.

Liverpool are playing well but this ref must be a scouser. He's been worse than he was against Inter last year. Gerrards early dive was nicely swept under the carpet by the commentary team. I'd love to see someone do him two footed like he tried to do to Nobby, Gary Naysmaith amongst others.