The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

I was warming towards Brown at the start of the season, but since things started going wrong for Hull he's losing it by the day.

Hopefully they'll keep losing obviously.

Fabregas does look like a snotty teenager on the photos from last night though, WTF is he doing on the pitch anyway in jeans and trainers... having a go at Hull staff? What a dickhead.

Phil Brown seems to be losing it at the moment. He seemed rattled before the game with us, and now he's blaming Wenger for decisions made by the ref.

Methinks he's a worried man, and all this won't help his players.  O0

you heard him on the radio? hes shitting himself and generally making a right tit of himself

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7950507.stm

cringe-tastic :lol:

at what stage of the insanity process do you realise you're insane?

i'm guessing it's not long after you're sitting ridiculing another teams manager in march 2009 as a newcastle supporter

What?

read

I'm laughing at that interview and how hes interacting with the presenters.

What, do you think I'm not laughing at Newcastle's situation too?

Phil Brown seems to be losing it at the moment. He seemed rattled before the game with us, and now he's blaming Wenger for decisions made by the ref.

you heard him on the radio? hes shitting himself and generally making a right tit of himself

i'm guessing it's not long after you're sitting ridiculing another teams manager in march 2009 as a newcastle supporter

What?

read

it's like laughing at a dude standing in a turd while the acid is burning through your shoe

What?

read

it's like laughing at a dude standing in a turd while the acid is burning through your shoe

Yep it is exactly like that  :idiot2:

What?

read

excellent observation, when would you like your gold star?

What?

read

excellent observation, when would you like your gold star?

nope, it's covered in JFK's shit...thanks though

i'd prefer a ridicule of phil gold...any chance?

...and he wears ridiculous dandruff jackets, what's there to like?  :thup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was laughing at it watchin MOTD, did he jus step out from 1985 or somethin?

That coat had me laughing my ass off.

Guest float one in

I remember Fabregas having the temerity to try pushing Shearer back across the half way line so they could kick off after we'd just scored a couple of years back (the match where Parker and Shearer both had stormers, one of Souness' side's few good performances). Shearer just turned round and laughed at him but at the time it struck me that he must have been a right little **** to do that, at the age of 17/18, to someone of Shearer's standing in the the game.

I remember Fabregas having the temerity to try pushing Shearer back across the half way line so they could kick off after we'd just scored a couple of years back (the match where Parker and Shearer both had stormers, one of Souness' side's few good performances). Shearer just turned round and laughed at him but at the time it struck me that he must have been a right little **** to do that, at the age of 17/18, to someone of Shearer's standing in the the game.

I also remember the game at Highbury (maybe that same season), when Jenas was harshly sent-off, and Fabregas was acting like a prick that game by getting involved arguing with the referee, eyeballing Jenas, to make sure he got a red. Little sh*t he is.

Fabregas has always been a cunt. But Shearer was absolutely rubbish in that game iirc

Fabregas has always been a c***. But Shearer was absolutely rubbish in that game iirc

Yes, but Fabregas is a fantastic c***, and there isn't much better than a fantastic c***.

Fabregas has always been a cunt. But Shearer was absolutely rubbish in that game iirc

Any opportunity. :lol: