The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest Heneage

Why were both teams playing such weak lineups?

I noticed Martis, Dorrans, Tomkins, Sears and Stanislas all featured.

Savio is s*** btw

Dorrans was canny.

Am looking at trains for Villa on the last day, are games on the last day this season at 3 or 4? Can never remember.

BBC website says 4 and nufc.com says 3

Am looking at trains for Villa on the last day, are games on the last day this season at 3 or 4? Can never remember.

BBC website says 4 and nufc.com says 3

4 according to the Premier League official website.

Guest quklaani

It was three last season.

I'm glad to see that someone has pointed out that the scoreline on saturday flattered the scousers.  I'd hardly begrudge their fans being full of it, but the way almost every "journalist" has claimed they hammered us for the entire game (they really didnt) and were utterly masterful (they really weren't) rather caught me off guard.  I wonder how many of these people actually watched the game.  I've seen my tream truly destroyed before, and Liverpool's five decent chances in 90 minutes doesn't even remotely compare to maulings we've been given by yourselves, Chelsea, Milan and others.  They were the better team, and it hurts me to say it but they deserved to beat us, but surely anyone who was paying attention would admit it could just as easily have been 2-2 as 4-1.

Why Arsenal rested everyone? FA Cup is their best chance of a trophy.

They've only rested Nasri, Clichy and Toure.

Other than those three and those who are injured, its their strongest team.

Denilson, Almunia, Bendtner (arguably as he is a bit shit, but the Arsh is better in midfield)

Guest quklaani

He were only the three feet ahead of every other player on the pitch, guess that's not quite enough for the linesman.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Phil Brown 'Fabregas spat at Brian Horton' 'Wengar didnt shake my hand he didnt when we beat them here early in the season'