The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest guinness_fiend

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3323/45691883drogbaap466.jpg

:lol:

A gurn-off.  Brilliant.

Guest north shields lad

birmingham v liverpool youth on now, FA semi, liverpool winning but while ive been watching Birmingham look a decent team.

Guest north shields lad

2-1 liverpool, decent finish, some good football from both sides, good to watch youngsters passing it like this.

Guest north shields lad

3-1 on the break, runs the lengh of the pitch and scores, hope this is another liverpool 4-4

3-1 on the break, runs the lengh of the pitch and scores, hope this is another liverpool 4-4

3-1 to Liverpool makes it 6-1 on aggregate, can't see Birmingham coming back from that.

Guest north shields lad

Paul ince's son is the spit of him, and the way he is playing might be a better footballer.

Guest north shields lad

finished 3-1, theres 2 of them lads atleast that id have in our squad on monday against Portsmouth. The final against Arsenal should be intresting, i doubt if there will be 8 english players on the pitch. Not a good sign for english football that these 2 clubs reach the final, the 3rd time in 4 years for Liverpool.

Really hope Dalla Valle continues to develop and becomes the world class striker Finland desperately needs. Pinning my hopes on him to get us to the 2014 World Cup :razz: Well, him and Teemu Pukki (19) who made his debut in La Liga for Sevilla this season.

Unless dirty Italians steal him   :harry: (though i think he has said he wants to play for Finland)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f3/Dalla_Valle.jpg

O0

Guest Heneage

Really hope Dalla Valle continues to develop and becomes the world class striker Finland desperately needs. Pinning my hopes on him to get us to the 2014 World Cup :razz: Well, him and Teemu Pukki (19) who made his debut in La Liga for Sevilla this season.

Unless dirty Italians steal him   :harry: (though i think he has said he wants to play for Finland)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f3/Dalla_Valle.jpg

O0

He's Italian? I was totally unaware of that, I know we have just stole Possebon from Brazil.

Just seen Pepe's red card :lol:

aye. crazy eight bonkers ain't he. even better with spanish commentary even though i dont understand a word.

TBF I'm a defender and many's the time I've felt like doing that to a soft, diving twat. :angry:

I couldnt sleep last night cos im so worried about Hull today. Liverpool never seem to win when we need them to. If Hull get anything in this game it will be a disaster!

Even if they draw, we've still got to do the exact same thing...win 2 games more than them.