The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest Heneage

Arshavin speaks decent English, a mate of mine is studying Russian at Uni he says its stupidly hard. It must be a nightmare when you are speaking in a foreign language and are just guessing what he's saying.

Guest Joe90

Blimey. Arshavin was outstanding. Quality player with two great feet and just all round football savvy. We should kidnap him.

Definitely going to sit under the stairs when we play Liverpool.

can gerrard spread his legs anymore compared to the others haha.

i sort of wanted liverpool to win just cus it ment title race stayed on as  we need man u and liverpool to go all out against boro and hull

I was hoping for a Liverpool loss as I mybe they wont shit on us so much if Man U have or practically have won the title.............

We could effectively end it for them if Man Utd win their next two games. :shifty:

Holy hell. I had an extremely grueling two and half hour Economics exam throughout the entire corse of this match. I come back to find out that I missed the best football match of all time. I've known Arshavin was good for a fair while now, but when did he become the best player in the world? Wasn't even doing things like this against rubbish teams in Russia. Now he's single handedly destroying Liverpool. I'm confused.

Considering they are 2 of Europes best teams, there was some fuckin horse s*** defending going on, leading to at least 4 of the 8 goals.

And goalkeeping.

Possibly the highest amount of defensive and goalkeeping mistakes I've seen in one match. It was ridiculous, Arsenal's back five were especially bad.

Good entertainment but never a classic.

Remember when Arshavin would be "in principle, if "they" made an offer" interested in coming to Newcastle...

How poor is Alexandre Song? Just about everytime I've seen him I've reacted to his lack of ability. Really stands out as a weak link for Arsenal atm.

Remember when Arshavin would be "in principle, if "they" made an offer" interested in coming to Newcastle...

How poor is Alexandre Song? Just about everytime I've seen him I've reacted to his lack of ability. Really stands out as a weak link for Arsenal atm.

Song is the closest Arsenal have to a good DM have. The reason they can't compete over a whole season imo.

I was hoping for a Liverpool loss as I mybe they wont s*** on us so much if Man U have or practically have won the title.............

We could effectively end it for them if Man Utd win their next two games. :shifty:

How funny would it be if the mighty Newcastle United ended their title hopes  ;D

Long awaited revenge would be very sweet...but possible?