The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

So Samba is now a full time striker?

Sam Allardyce is a despicable human being.

Anything to have a big limp upfront to lob the ball onto.

If I was a striker on the on that team being kept on the bench by Samba I'd be insulted.

Derbyshire has been banging them in Greece.

Couldn't believe he was sent away so quickly.

The guy is a decent goalscorer.

If we stay up wouldn't be averse to us getting him to replace Owen - similar type of player but Derbyshire has desire/turn of pace. Can't imagine Allardyce will fancy him when he comes back either as he isn't tall.

So Samba is now a full time striker?

Sam Allardyce is a despicable human being.

Anything to have a big limp upfront to lob the ball onto.

If I was a striker on the on that team being kept on the bench by Samba I'd be insulted.

Derbyshire has been banging them in Greece.

He deserves a chance to play weekly in the PL certainly good enough.

Brilliant results for us so far - Boro lost, Blackburn, Pompey and Stoke losing. If they stay the way they are and Spurs win, that's a perfect set of results for us.

Who is that fat child at the top of this page who keeps pointing at me, it's unnerving

Frimpong

Oh, and whats the world coming too?

Bendtner scoring twice!!!!

Brilliant results for us so far - Boro lost, Blackburn, Pompey and Stoke losing. If they stay the way they are and Spurs win, that's a perfect set of results for us.

Which means we'll get our goal difference ruined as when things go our way, we mess it up.

Arsenal playing some nice football, hopefully they'll make 2-3 big signings this summer so that they'll be able to challenge for the title next season. Arshavin is sick, to think we were linked with him not too long ago.

Wow... results are impressive so far.

The whole league is getting together to try and make sure we don't go down. Then we have to actually play and fuck up everyone else's hard work.

Arsenal playing some nice football, hopefully they'll make 2-3 big signings this summer so that they'll be able to challenge for the title next season. Arshavin is sick, to think we were linked with him not too long ago.

2 or 3?

Defender to replace Gallas, thats it tbh.

Guest kingdawson

I'd be chuffed if it wasn't that despicable c*** Jenas.

I will never ever understand the hate for him tbh. Seems a nice enough lad, and the 'goldfish' comments didn't even come from him.

btw he always talks positive about you lot.