The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Haha, that bloke reporting at Elland Road, what a cunt. Just said "Jason Crow has scored for Northampton! Nah, only joking, Beckford has doubled Leeds advantage."

If I supported Town I'd be apoleptic by now. Stelling had to apologize :lol:

I lol'd at it.

Guest kingdawson

Keane's been nothing shorter then Shite but Pav gets taken off. Makes no sense.

He did save one against Bolton for us early in the season.

I make that four City pen saves (including a shootout) in little over 3 months. I doubt he made that many for us in the best part of 10 years.

That must be at least Shay's third penalty save since he's joined Man City. Can't remember him making many for us this season, apart from against Bolton last August.

He did save one against Bolton for us early in the season.

I make that four City pen saves (including a shootout) in little over 3 months. I doubt he made that many for us in the best part of 10 years.

Ravanelli, Greening, Nolan, Neuville, the one against Alkmaar where they scored the rebound... I'm starting to struggle.

Aye, Baros, I make that 6 then. Can't think of any more. Still dead irritating though.

Don't worry, Mosley'll be along later to reel off every one, what minute it was and which ref gave it.

Aye, Baros, I make that 6 then. Can't think of any more. Still dead irritating though.

Don't worry, Mosley'll be along later to reel off every one, what minute it was and which ref gave it.

Saved one at Arsenal off Bergkamp I think.