The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

How can a team play flashy dynamic football and be one-dimensional at the same time btw? :lol:

Arsenal are unbelievably one dimensional.

If you don't sit back and let them play their poncey, quick passing game, they haven't got a clue.

If they had a snarling meat headed b****** like Gattuso in the midfield, they'd be unstoppable.

Well, and a more capable defence, too.

You should be well pissed off that you let 4th slip.

Gooners booing,

We were never going to get fourth, we didn't have the squad depth to do so.

I've been saying that on here all season.

Ask Dave, he's always here, he'll confirm this.

He'll also confirm that I've been telling everyone how overrated Barry is for ages. I want this to be resurrected when he cocks off this summer, too, so my air of nonchalant detachment will be taken seriously.

How can a team play flashy dynamic football and be one-dimensional at the same time btw? :lol:

If you don't sit back and let them play their poncey, quick passing game, they haven't got a clue.

If they had a snarling meat headed bastard like Gattuso in the midfield, they'd be unstoppable.

wenger should've signed yaya toure a few years ago when he had the chance

They should mould Diaby into a new Vieira.

I'm rather confused how you got 'two dimensional' from 'one dimensional' or 's***' from 'average'. Does mis-quoting posts give your drivel more credibility?

And yes, I have seen Arsenal recently and they're not a top side.

What defines a top side for you then? A side who reach the Champions League semi-final are not a top side now? A side that can play any team off the park on their day (not today) is by your standards, not a top side? The hell are you on? BTW, if you call a team average, when they're widely considered to be 'fantastic' it does make them relatively s****. The two dimensional s*** is because I'm currently not able to write for s***. My s*** writing, however, ought not to preclude you from making more outrageously ridiculous statements and I'm sure it won't.

Are you some sort of closet gooner nu fan nob'ed?

The CL isn't that competetive these days, and it's not like they've played anyone of note, at least up until now, hence the thrashing. Domestically they're an average side and are about to limp into 4th again.

They are rather average. Seeing as the median finish in the PL is 10.5, yet they consistently have finished well above that. And I'm hardly a closet Gooner. I like watching them play however, and although they don't adapt to situations quickly enough, they're not exactly 'one-dimensional' either.

If they had a snarling meat headed bastard like Gattuso in the midfield, they'd be unstoppable.

Fair enough, and they've needed that since Viera and Petit left. I just wouldn't describe them as dynamic AND one-dimensional.

If they had a snarling meat headed b****** like Gattuso in the midfield, they'd be unstoppable.

Gooners booing,

He'll also confirm that I've been telling everyone how overrated Barry is for ages. I want this to be resurrected when he cocks off this summer, too, so my air of nonchalant detachment will be taken seriously.

:lol:

Guest Mcdonald36

I'm rather confused how you got 'two dimensional' from 'one dimensional' or 's***' from 'average'. Does mis-quoting posts give your drivel more credibility?

Just top 4 in the prem and Semi finalists in the worlds biggest football competition outside the World Cup.

Muck aye.

Average and muck mean the same thing these days?

They play decent football, which blinds the nu fans and armchair's to their obvious flaws, and have had a fairly easy run in a non competitive CL, but they're nowhere near the very top sides.

Wish we were that one dimensional we don't even have one dimension

God, I dread to think of his opinion on Newcastle United if Arsenal are average. :laugh:

Oh, and srsly, everyone stop with the petty name-calling. It's unbelievably shit craic.

Gooners booing,

:shifty:

Guest Mcdonald36

Wish we were that one dimensional we don't even have one dimension

God, I dread to think of his opinion on Newcastle United if Arsenal are average. :laugh:

Oh, and srsly, everyone stop with the petty name-calling. It's unbelievably s*** craic.

We don't have a dimension.

Just top 4 in the prem and Semi finalists in the worlds biggest football competition outside the World Cup.

Muck aye.

They play decent football, which blinds the nu fans and armchair's to their obvious flaws, and have had a fairly easy run in a non competitive CL, but they're nowhere near the very top sides.

:rolleyes:

Man  U are finding it to easy, the Goones need a viera, to many of them just get knocked off the ball. Man U just seem so settled and unworried by Arsenal, okay two fk ups get the goals but Arsenal just do not look like scoring anyway.

Gooners booing,

Guest Mcdonald36

Muck aye.

A rolly eyes!!

OMG!!

I'll never recover from that.

Muck aye.

A rolly eyes!!

OMG!!

I'll never recover from that.

;D