The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Sending off and the Pique handball were the only decisions I actually thought he got wrong myself.

So it evened out in the end. :lol:

Got the Malouda one spot on, Alves fouled him outside the box and then it spilled in to the box where any further contact was only minor and really not something you can give a penalty for.

Other two were never penalties, laughable the amount of hysteria over the incident at the end.

How did it even itself out? Surely Chelsea would have won at least 2-1 if he got both decisions right?

Sending off and the Pique handball were the only decisions I actually thought he got wrong myself.

So it evened out in the end. :lol:

Got the Malouda one spot on, Alves fouled him outside the box and then it spilled in to the box where any further contact was only minor and really not something you can give a penalty for.

Other two were never penalties, laughable the amount of hysteria over the incident at the end.

How did it even itself out? Surely Chelsea would have won at least 2-1 if he got both decisions right?

Had Abidal not been sent off then the game most likely goes down an entirely different path and the Pique handball probably never happens.

I wasn't entirely serious btw and I know it must have been tough to take last night so no harm intended mate. :thup:

Guest Stephen927

http://i40.tinypic.com/312e1sl.gif

Love how many mock-ups there are of the match last night.

Guest Phil K

Over the top, yes

But a poor performance by a referee who should never get such a high profile match again.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs029.snc1/3185_203657430264_560555264_6678835_7086958_n.jpg

http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt274/pnugent3/DROGBASHOCKINGNEWS.jpg

Guest Phil K

He took it too far though. Will probably be let off with a small fine though.

Yeah, he doesn't play for Newcastle, so the rags will go relatively easy on him

If it had been Rooney or Ronaldo the rags would be screaming against the ref and the stewards !

No way I'm laughin at that child. Never cried as a child, but I remeber how emotional I was about sport when I was younger. Pray there won't be little children in black and white stripes crying in a few weeks. This I hope.

Also, I did not know GG supported Chelsea.

Guest Heneage

Diego is a truly genius little player, I'd love him here, oh well.

Lovely player

He does just have that grace with a footballer that only players like Kaka have, he doesn't dribble past with tricks like a Ronaldo he literally ghosts past players.