The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

1531: Madness from Tottenham keeper Heurelho Gomes, who dribbles round Jo inside his own six-yard box. Harry Redknapp looks like he could throttle the maverick Brazilian.

:harry: :harry: :harry: :harry: :harry: :harry:

Guest kingdawson

1531: Madness from Tottenham keeper Heurelho Gomes, who dribbles round Jo inside his own six-yard box. Harry Redknapp looks like he could throttle the maverick Brazilian.

That was a very funny momment.

We've passed Everton off the park so far. Hopefully they don't get one against the run of play.

That was a very funny momment.

We've passed Everton off the park so far. Hopefully they don't get one against the run of play.

I feared this would happen since the Man Utd semi. Barring a solid defensive display against Chelsea, we've been poor. Man City home we looked directionless, and we only won at Sunderland because they contrived to show -70% urgency. Wouldn't be surprised if you stick a couple in in the 2nd half, mind, DM can often be a damn good motivator.

Claridge saying Everton aren't a team who can afford to lose a couple of key players without having an adverse effect.

I assume the titles of 'best striker' and 'best midfielder' don't count.

Fucking buffoon.

Guest Heneage

Claridge saying Everton aren't a team who can afford to lose a couple of key players without having an adverse effect.

f***ing buffoon.

He's a complete tool, worst pundit about.

f***ing buffoon.

'Pundit' is being very generous tbh.

Guest kingdawson

f***ing buffoon.

you've played much better this half tbh.

f***ing buffoon.

you've played much better this half tbh.

Aye true, Moyes would have had a few words.

just been to support bolton against the mackems.

worst game i have ever been to in my life, horrible, horrible place.

Yeah it's a hole. Yet that fat cunt Allardyce seemed to think he was doing us a favour by coming to Newcastle.

Fulham has all to play for the rest of the season, dont think we will stand a chance at st. james  :undecided:

Edit: how depressing has i been today, jesus

Keep in mind that Fulham are an entirely different side away from Craven Cottage:

Home - 11 wins - 3 Draws - 4 Loss

Away - 2 Wins - 8 draws - 8 losses

Fulham has all to play for the rest of the season, dont think we will stand a chance at st. james  :undecided:

Keep in mind that Fulham are an entirely different side away from Craven Cottage:

6th in the form table away from home though.

We're bottom of the home table.

6th in the form table away from home though.

We're bottom of the home table.

They're form is a lot better lately fair enough, but I'd be happy with a draw against Fulham, unless of course we don't beat Boro, but lets not talk about that possibility :)

Also to be a little bit fair to us just look at our last 5 home games (which comprise that form table) :lol:  It doesn't get too much harder then that like.